Reviews for Perception
yuelan chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
It's... Fabulous. I mean it. From the first till the last word of it, i loved it. (Especially the two sentences from sakura and itachi about things which are maybe not meant to last, but are meant to be nonetheless. I think it may be my favorite quote from a fanfiction, ever.)

Her links with kakashi and deidera and the other ones are just... tender. And real. The character's way of development is logic and realistic. And she moves on, which is even greater (i'm fond of kakashi/sakura too). And your way of making it work for her and itachi as well as for her and kakashi is brilliant. She can be happy with the second without it diminishing what happened with the first, and that is just awesome author work.

At first i thought that itachi would die (maybe by the hand of kakashi) and that she would stay with akatsuki in his stead, plus that maybe she would be pregnant. But it's too cliché, and i prefer it your way. (I'm still sad about deidera and sakura not meeting again. He loves her in his kind of way... And maybe she do too.)

Thank you a lot really for having written this story. I've putted it on my fav's, and they are not that many to be worth it in my eyes.

(P.S: i'm french, so forgive my mistakes. I'm a lot better at reading English than at writing it.)
redstipulations chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Thank you for this piece! Love it! Beautifully written :) I absolutely love the way you painted Deidara and Sakura's friendship. Will be reading these 20 chapters a couple more times before moving on to your othother fanfic!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
I found it totally unexpected that Kakashi would be in love with Sakura and it was a nice twist. However... I feel really bad for Deidara and Kisame... I think they deserved more even after what they've done. I love this story .
mcfeast chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
WOW this is amazing the bit when diedara had his rant about how they didnt deserve her was beautiful.. i nearly cried :)
bbarbie325 chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
I loved this story :)
sajiwara chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
This was so beautifully written. You had no idea how many times I've cried during this fanfic. Especially in the last couple of chapters. And I totally agree with you, Itachi will always be part of her :') but people do move on.

Definitely one of the best fanfics I've read.
appletree98 chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
OMG! I just LOVE your stories. They are amazing! I cannot wait to read the sequel. I'm so excited! This story was just so different. It had plot, developed characters, you have an amazing vocabulary. I love how it wasn't just a SakuraxItachi cliche fanfic. It was sooo much more.
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
Holy shit I actually teared up at the end of this chapter it's so fucking sad but I love it so much. The way you wrote the characters is so descriptive and well written.
Nagato-Chan19 chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
I loved this story. You did an awesome job. :)
grAce chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i love ur story,actually ur d best author for me..uhmm,maybe u can create nejisaku pairing 4 me?,tnx anyway.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
This is the very first story in which I've skipped over the sex scene just to get to the battle. But maybe it's just because I don't get much into that ItaSaku stuff. But hell yeah, what a battle!

But anyway, Tobi in Chp 17 really reminded me of when Dobby from Harry Potter dies, because they kind of were saying the same things, and it made me cry.

A part of me was envisioning Sasuke sneaking up by himself on the other two parties, and just slaughtering everyone, but I don't know why. I liked the whole explanations of what Itachi did to the clan, though.

I've always loved Deidara, and you made him especially likable in this story. The pout/frown you describe him wearing just makes me slightly giddy for some reason.

I started feeling like everyone was falling in love with Sakura at the same time, and it was kind of unbelievable, but then it made more sense as I went along, because she really is awesome like that.

And I'm glad how it turned out! I'm gonna read your other stories now!
Gekikara Yu chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Kyaaaa! this is getting exciting! :3 Really awesome story!
NavyBlueHoney chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Now I'm further doubting my literacy. I could've sworn there was some kind of KakaSaku in there. I love that! But I also got that hint of ItaSaku I'm craving. You're brilliant, as usual! Cheers :)
NavyBlueHoney chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
At first I thought the tag wrong and decided that this was a KakaSaku... but, obviously I'm on the first chapter so we'll see how it goes from here, yeah?
Great work so far. You're brilliant!
Cheers :)
Vissonia chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
Emotional, detailed, developing, deep, simply brilliant. Lovely writing style and language.
1,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »