Reviews for Perception
Maskedgirl3 chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
loved the story and the author note at the end 3
Maskedgirl3 chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
omg I cried...I'll admit it haha and the ending was cute! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kaz chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Loved this. One of my fav ItaSaku stories.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Really amazing story:)
lexsanz chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
this was soo beautifull gah you made me cry but I loved it!
finnythewise chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
I have loved this story - beautiful and true ending.
Life does go on, but you'll always remember important times.
Kaya Kazaki chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
O_O I LOVE YOU! I was so caught between ItaSaku, and KakaSaku, and to see them both in the same story, I just...I can't even begin to explain it. This is officially on my "Fanfiction-that-I-could-read-over-and-over-again-and-I-would-never-get-tired-of-it-because-it's-so-great" List. And yes, I have a list, so shut up. But honestly, I have only read two other stories in my entire experience that could possibly match this one. Also, I have never slow-clapped a story...until now...*slowly claps*
YuukiChanLove chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
is my second time reading it, because I heard about the sequel and wanted to read it again before reading the sequel, cry even more than the first time, you're a great writer, your style is wonderful, a little nostalgic but ready to read the second part...Thanks for the excellent work

Saludos desde Colombia o/
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I was a bit disappointed that Itachi died, but he had to...Either way, everything fell into place, and you did amazingly well with everything. Great job.
I read this so chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
I just wanted to thank you for writing this. While reading this I was able to truly tap into the plot and live the story. This goes beyond any fanfiction.
Sammiekinz09 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
awsome i love it!
Pheles chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
My favorite ItaSaku story ever. You did a great job, congrats!
I kinda agreed with the ending, because unfortunately Itachi and happy ending can not be used in the same sentence without being ooc :(
BladeAuror chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
It's the second time I've read this fanfic and I love how it ends. I've always been a shipper of Kakashi with Sakura, since the beginning I knew she would end up with him, she couldn't stay with I tachi, not because she didn't wanted, but because it was the way it should be. Anyway, I loved it.
Anon chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
This is like, my third time reading this, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading it. This fic really is one of the best I've read, and I'm glad that yours was one of the first fictions of Naruto that I read. Now I find that I /really/ like Itachi and Sakura together lol.
Mia chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
I like the wordplay in this story, but I think Sakura is a bit Mary Sue...and Itachi fall in love with her too fast.
1,981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »