Reviews for Perception
Pixychick chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I love Deidara's sacrasm :P made me laugh a good bit :)
Gal Can't Help It chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
I've read some of the reviews for your story, and there is nothing new I can add that hasn't already been written - I agree with the other reviewers that it was a fantastic story from beginning to end. Thank you for writing it. It was a pleasure to read, and resulted in several late nights of thinking, "just one more chapter, it's only 2am!" I look forward to reading the sequel to this story, and your other work.
Silent Sound 715 chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
Wow! What an incredible story :) I laughed, I cried. It was very touching and tragically beautiful; one of the best I've read. It was a bittersweet end but I thought everything wrapped up quite nicely. I'm very happy to hear about a sequel because while I loved SakuraxItachi, I thought that Deidara (who is my favorite character in Naruto) was a very interesting character, and I frequently found myself thinking that their interactions were cute and sweet. Cynchick- I've read one other story of yours (Vertigo) and absolutely adored it! Very excited to read all the other stories you've posted!
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
I would like to let you know... these past few chapters have made me almost cry...and I'm at work Lol thank you for your amazing story
MagentaFeathers chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Wow. This was really...intense. It's a good chapter, but only for my taste it is something to expanded :) But good job!
MagentaFeathers chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
How intense... It's lovely. I liked the snowball part :)
MagentaFeathers chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
So sad and beautiful :)
MesonicPeak chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
This story changed my views on the characters involved forever. I've never felt so much attachment to a story and end up crying. :) Thank you for making a happy ending for Sakura! :) i now root for KakaSak, ItaSaku, and DeiSaku! Heck I even loved Kisame dor her if he didn't have tha fishy appearance, love how you brought them close to one another. :) I'm glad to have read such a wonderful story! You are truly one of the best authors out there! Hipe you can publish a book someday! :) and I would always remain a fan of you.
MesonicPeak chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
I cried. Damn it, I cried... The death of Itachi and the departure of Kisame and Deidara took its toll on me. This story is just so beautiful. And you are an amazing human being with remarkable writing talent!
MesonicPeak chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
I just need to review! Amazing chapter! The convo between Deidara and Sakura was so funny. :)
MagentaFeathers chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
heh. I laught my ass off when I read that Kisame walks in when Sakura-chan and Itachi were making out :) Good job!
MagentaFeathers chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
it's getting more and more interesting. And where's tobi?
MagentaFeathers chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Ooh! How intense :) What you have just described with that scene in the bar, looked exactly like the artwork of an artist from deviantart! I got goosebumps from your writingstyle, it's amazing :)
MagentaFeathers chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
As always, an amazing chapter! love it 3
MagentaFeathers chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
oh, so intense! My stomach was like fluttering, i'm so excited!
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »