Reviews for Perception
Naruhime chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
I know this story is long behind you but I just have to leave at least one review. Love your stories and your writing style! I feel the need to go and re-write my stories after reading yours :/ it will take some time to get to your level :) but fanfictioners like you give me the right kind of motivation to get better! So thanks again for writing this wonderful story and I'm off to reading Silver lining :D
btalover chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
I love this story! I cried when Itachi died...they were so perfect together! I am slightly sad that she got with kakashi cuz of howmuch I wanted it to end itasaku, but it was still an amazing story!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
the story was amazing...it was sooo beautiful and cried 343987429 times...it was sooo good. one of the best itasaku. but i have to say, i was very mad at the ending. i do not accept it.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
Wow... This was amazing! Written so well and so utterly enjoyable to read. And different from all stories I've ever read. Usually I hate stories where a person is paired with more than one person, or where the lover dies - but in this one I actually accepted it (even though I cried a lot, of course), and loved the ending. Seriously, there aren't words to describe how much I loved this story. For so many chapters I was so sure Sakura would end up pregnant with Itachi's baby, hehe xD Oh, and I liked that you paired Sasuke up with a less common choice of girl. And, of course, the friendship with Akatsuki. Honestly, there's so much more I like in this story, but I'll just stop here and conclude this review by saying that I loved the whole thing )
SweetJane72 chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
Incredibly amazing all throughout. Each person progressed and changed as they discovered new things and it was pulled off wonderfully. Sakura's relationship with Itachi was without a doubt believing and it couldn't have ended any other way. My favorite part of this story was the ending because I truly hoped for it to happen from the first chapter. Great job!
simply2184 chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
First off I apologize for not reviewing each chapter I simply couldn't stop reading; I was hooked! Such an amazing story. The simplicity and complexity of it all was overwhelmingly wonderful. I got teary eyed a couple of times as Sakura struggled with her feelings. I really enjoyed the individual and team friendship that was built. I absolutely loved the interaction and relationship with Itachi and Sakura it was very believable and beautifully done and if it were to ever happen I think it would be in that fashion cause it stays true to their characters and personality. Loved loved loved it! Can't say it enough .
yuelan chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
It's... Fabulous. I mean it. From the first till the last word of it, i loved it. (Especially the two sentences from sakura and itachi about things which are maybe not meant to last, but are meant to be nonetheless. I think it may be my favorite quote from a fanfiction, ever.)

Her links with kakashi and deidera and the other ones are just... tender. And real. The character's way of development is logic and realistic. And she moves on, which is even greater (i'm fond of kakashi/sakura too). And your way of making it work for her and itachi as well as for her and kakashi is brilliant. She can be happy with the second without it diminishing what happened with the first, and that is just awesome author work.

At first i thought that itachi would die (maybe by the hand of kakashi) and that she would stay with akatsuki in his stead, plus that maybe she would be pregnant. But it's too cliché, and i prefer it your way. (I'm still sad about deidera and sakura not meeting again. He loves her in his kind of way... And maybe she do too.)

Thank you a lot really for having written this story. I've putted it on my fav's, and they are not that many to be worth it in my eyes.

(P.S: i'm french, so forgive my mistakes. I'm a lot better at reading English than at writing it.)
redstipulations chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Thank you for this piece! Love it! Beautifully written :) I absolutely love the way you painted Deidara and Sakura's friendship. Will be reading these 20 chapters a couple more times before moving on to your othother fanfic!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
I found it totally unexpected that Kakashi would be in love with Sakura and it was a nice twist. However... I feel really bad for Deidara and Kisame... I think they deserved more even after what they've done. I love this story .
mcfeast chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
WOW this is amazing the bit when diedara had his rant about how they didnt deserve her was beautiful.. i nearly cried :)
bbarbie325 chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
I loved this story :)
sajiwara chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
This was so beautifully written. You had no idea how many times I've cried during this fanfic. Especially in the last couple of chapters. And I totally agree with you, Itachi will always be part of her :') but people do move on.

Definitely one of the best fanfics I've read.
appletree98 chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
OMG! I just LOVE your stories. They are amazing! I cannot wait to read the sequel. I'm so excited! This story was just so different. It had plot, developed characters, you have an amazing vocabulary. I love how it wasn't just a SakuraxItachi cliche fanfic. It was sooo much more.
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
Holy shit I actually teared up at the end of this chapter it's so fucking sad but I love it so much. The way you wrote the characters is so descriptive and well written.
Nagato-Chan19 chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
I loved this story. You did an awesome job. :)
1,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »