Reviews for Perception
Elli Cole chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I've been dodging this fic for a while but I'm really glad I came across it again on AFF dot net. I read it and instantly loved it. I seriously cannot wait for the next update! :3
lipsosmooth chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
so captivating you are good! continue what ever you do.
eeeee.eee.eeee chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
Oh-oh, looks like there should be a second piece of fanart coming up soon ;) But instead of talking about how your art made me stare at the screen for a good 15 minutes (time that should've suposedly be used for work. Oh well, if my boss knew how hot Itachi is he'd totally forgive me. Or not, because he's a middle-aged cranky sir, but that's irrelevant) I'll talk about the chapter. So, I loved it. In fact, I love the entire story so far, but I'll have to highlight how impressed I am at your talent for description and character development. The story just flows very smoothly, things happen and nothing seems jumpy or forced. It truly seems like you know what you're doing (I'm kinda hoping you do because it's really unfortunate when an amazing story goes sour in obvious attempts to dodge the "what now?" moments). I loved how you're portraing Deidara, as tons of people have already pointed out, he's very in character (unfortunately that is very rare!). I also really like how Sakuras personality has been displayed, she clearly has many aspects that can be explored and her reactions to the plot turns seem very well founded and justified. As for the plot itself, I'm curious to see what's next, but it's going very well so far ) So, write, write, write, draw, draw, draw, and I'll just feast on all your talents, yay! Yes, I'm a parasite like that. Anyway, amazing job, keep it up *
fightinsurfgrl chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
what a freaking awesome story. I love the interaction between Deidara and Sakura and also between Itachi and Sakura of course. I love that there is twists in the story and also that small bit of humor just to make you laugh. Hehehe. Anyway, more please!
shweeps chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
awsome fiction i love it please update soon!

Shweeps

-x-
Aergiia chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I LOVE THIS. The storyline is realistic enough to actually happen in the anime. Keep it up! XD
Cheza's Despair chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
Awesome chapter. I'm really digging this story. 8 ) Thanks for the update, and I hope that life is good for you.
starlit.kiss7 chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
i reali reali like this story! please update soon!
Placid Snowflake chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
ARG, DAMN IT, I'M HAPPY, YET FREAKIN' ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME! XD! OH WHAT TO DO? LoL.. I'm quite happy that you were able to get this chapter up and you have me on the edge for more! Woop! Highly upset at the.. herm, spoiler. DAMN IT ALL! Oh.. but I'm so happy too. T-T LoL, well well, good luck with your next chapter ne? - I'm really enjoying how this is turning out! Wahahaha.. can't wait for the next! Good luck!
SilverSnakes chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
Wow, this chapter was so beautifully written! All of them are, but still.

You are such a talented writer, every chapter makes me want more. I can't wait for the next update! :-)
viviannnnn chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
Oh, this is just too good. I'm loving every aspect of this. Brilliantly written. Keep it up.
AngelFox23 chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
The was a really good chappie. I cant wait for the next update.
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
haha i really like this chappie too! and how come your making e liek dei even more :'( , im not really looking forward to the next mangachappie, but i am looking forward to the next chappie of this ! :O
Allysien chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
I am loving your story! - Please keep up the good writing!

Update soon! Allysien