Reviews for Perception
Metautske chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Why can't you just give us a hint PLEASE! Just-one-hint!
Rhonda21 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
WONDERFUL! I don't know what else to say! You are keeping the characters acting just the way I like them. This chapter was awesome! I loved it so much! Deidara and Sakura are becoming friends and Itachi and Sakura have something going on yay! By the way, LOVE your fanart! Itachi is super hot! Well keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more!
BitterSweet27 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Great chapter! I love this story! I had a feeling that Sakura would end up healing Deidara's arm, but I wasn't sure. I'm not sure which spoiler your talking about though I have heard that one of the members of Akatsuki was killed again, I won't say which one in case I'm wrong and you don't know...I can't wait to read the next chapter! I really like this story, which I cannot repeat enough times!
Jester08 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Great chapter! I'm so glad that Sakura healed Deidara's arm! It means they're learning to trust each other! Update soon please and keep up the amazing work! _
epixa chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
there are a 1 in a thousand itasaku stories out there thats as good as this one. awesome job.
Frenchalatsuki chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Nice! I loved this chapter!

I submit a review, first to tell you that I read your story every week (I wait forward for it during the rest of the time) and that I find it awesome, second to have a chance to see quickly a second brilliant fanart from you (your Itachi is made of win), third to [mentally] hold you patting your back while you're sobbing on my shoulder, sharing your pain for... lets say what happened in the manga, I don't wanna spoil. God, why do my fav characters all die? *kicks Kishimoto*. At last, it was a beautiful bang. OMG, I think what I just wrote actually WAS spoiling. Nevermind.

I know this story is an Itasaku, but I love reading stuff about Deidara, and Deisaku, so I'm happy with your last two chapters :)

Anyways, keep writing!
Ginny-cry chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Ah, I see you used the manga past of Deidara. Oh well, have you seen the latest? I think he might die as a bomb...

Are you also gonna use the way he hates Itachi for a more eviler plan? XD

I liked this chapter quite a lot.
Shadows08 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Great fanfic! I loved the fanfart too! I hope to see an update soon I can't wait to read more!
Teneshi chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
This is a really good story. I have to admit to being a bit teary after this chapter though. Given the latest manga wise. Excellent job at writing Deidara and his past. I started reading for the ItaSaku but now you have me hooked on the fact you don't write Deidara to be a 'cuddle me Dei-kun doll.'
underthefog chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
so enjoyable, largely because the pacing is just right. and i love your depiction of deidara; he's usually reduced to some emotional cuddle-me-gently type. this is one of the few itasaku fics that doesn't leave a faint taste of vomit in my mouth after a deidara scene.

as an aside, i can see you're working with the recent deidara material kishimoto's made available. if for some reason he bares his chest at any point, though, i hope you, uh, leave the whole creepy chest mouth thing out. sucks that he's going all kamikaze on us, though.

anyway, i'm anxious to see what else you churn out. i'm totally hooked; i was even dismayed when you updated half a day later than usual.

Riza A chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
E! She finally healed Deidara's arm. :D I feel all fuzzy now.

And, oh ho ho, sharing a room, aye? xD

Wonderful chapter, as usual, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Freesia chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Another great chapter! Itachi wants to share a room with Sakura! Wow thats gotta be awkward for the poor girl! I wonder if she needs to stop and buy new clothes...she's been in the same outfit for a few days...maybe Itachi'll be nice and lend her some of could happen...ok, not really! Nice chapter!
Quirkyfire chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
I love your story! Its really good so far and I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad Sakura finally healed Deidara's arm, and his past was very interesting to read about. Good luck writing the next installment, so far your story is fabulous!
NatsumiRabendaa chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This kicks ass! The first itaXsaku story where Itachi's "finger" isn't pointed to Sakura's "back" at the second chapter, it's logical and not some perverted shit with no storyline, the literacy 'rox', and it's just perfectly pure aW-SUm-NeS 2 Da MaX
gin-neko66 chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
OMG Just saw ur artwork and...

ur artwork is just SO sexy it left me in a puddle of drool and severe nosebleed! !
1,981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 131 .. Last Next »