Reviews for Perception
fightinsurfgrl chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
That was fantastic! I want more please, more, more, more!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Tobi... great fun.
Saris Yui chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Man this is getting more entertaining by the chapter! Update!

Saris Yui
fightinsurfgrl chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
wow... how scary for Sakura and great at the same time. I'm glad the slightly human part of the Akatsuki is showing just a little. Sasuke.. wow.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
MissAX chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
UPDATE SOON! This promises to be a great story _ and how bout some more POV's from Naruto and the gang? And Dei-chan's so kawaii ) UPDATE FASTER!
lara chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
i love your story! great fanfics are really rare, its such a TREAT to read this one so THANK YOU SO MUCH! you are a great writer. what do i love? let me count the ways.. i love the pace, and the realistic character development, and how the girl isnt a softhearted brainless immature wimp, and infact none of the characters are one dimensional parodies, and 7 chapters in and sakura hasnt abandoned her friends and joined akutsuki chasing an orgasm like most ita/saku fics( oh please please PLEASE dont have sakura join akatsuki, i know the story idea is that good and bad are grey not black and white- which is another thing i LOVE bout this story, but that particular plot twist is more like a character transplant) um ..yeah.. just recalling some truly dire fanfics i read (for the lemons hehe) but i am loving you one so much.. i dont know what beta reading means, i am new to fanfics really, but if you need anyone to read through for anything, then i am more than happy to do it for you. this story is gonna be one of the naruto fanfic CLASSICS.. i can tell already.. so excited for the next chapter! thank you for your wonderful creation!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
freaking awesome. Poor Sakura did put up a good fight.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
freaking awesome! Seriously.
Nautica Dawn chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
:) Very nice.

AngelFox23 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Really good chappie. Please update soon_
gin-neko66 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
DAMN What a tease!

an almost kiss!

The tension is unbearable for me, and the story is coming along very nicely too.

Update soon!

P.S. Cant wait for the fanart.
Some Scribbles chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Wow, I've got to say that I am so glad I found this fic. You're doing a fabulous job developing the characters and story. I really appreciate the spin you've put on the relationships between the Ataksuki and have to admit that I am very proud of Sakura for retaining her perspective this long and not just offering to heal Deidra's arm. She can't, because it is very much to her advantage for him to be wounded when Naruto comes to rescue her. I also really like the way that you're portraying Sasuke and his relationship with both his old team and new.

You're also doing a fantastic job creating tension between Sakura and Itachi, and also with creating a bond between Sakura and Deidra. Poor Kakashi. She doesn't have a clue that he had been looking at her as 'more than' and if he walks in on a fully blown romance it's going to break his heart.

So, yes, great writing, fun story! I'm really looking forward to further developments. :)
Cherry S Blossom3 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007

sexyevilempress276 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
I love Itachi so much. They should totally get together in the manga. Update really soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
1,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »