Reviews for Perception
LilBitzer chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
Update Please! It is such a good story! Cant wait for the next chapter!
RBS chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
wow! you updated alot since the last time i read this story. good job on that. anyways update again.
Koy chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
I love this chapter!update soon!
Sesshomaru20 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
good chapter! please update soon!
Red Reaper88 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
at least her and deidara are friends now...update soon...
Lyneia chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Great chapter! I love your writing. You are so good at conveying your characters thoughts and emotions. I love the plot too. Thank God you are taking your time developing Itachi and Sakura's relationship. Great story!
signalbox chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Great chapter! I love how you tied in the latest info on Deidara. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Metautske chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Why can't you just give us a hint PLEASE! Just-one-hint!
Rhonda21 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
WONDERFUL! I don't know what else to say! You are keeping the characters acting just the way I like them. This chapter was awesome! I loved it so much! Deidara and Sakura are becoming friends and Itachi and Sakura have something going on yay! By the way, LOVE your fanart! Itachi is super hot! Well keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more!
BitterSweet27 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Great chapter! I love this story! I had a feeling that Sakura would end up healing Deidara's arm, but I wasn't sure. I'm not sure which spoiler your talking about though I have heard that one of the members of Akatsuki was killed again, I won't say which one in case I'm wrong and you don't know...I can't wait to read the next chapter! I really like this story, which I cannot repeat enough times!
Jester08 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Great chapter! I'm so glad that Sakura healed Deidara's arm! It means they're learning to trust each other! Update soon please and keep up the amazing work! _
epixa chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
there are a 1 in a thousand itasaku stories out there thats as good as this one. awesome job.
Frenchalatsuki chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Nice! I loved this chapter!

I submit a review, first to tell you that I read your story every week (I wait forward for it during the rest of the time) and that I find it awesome, second to have a chance to see quickly a second brilliant fanart from you (your Itachi is made of win), third to [mentally] hold you patting your back while you're sobbing on my shoulder, sharing your pain for... lets say what happened in the manga, I don't wanna spoil. God, why do my fav characters all die? *kicks Kishimoto*. At last, it was a beautiful bang. OMG, I think what I just wrote actually WAS spoiling. Nevermind.

I know this story is an Itasaku, but I love reading stuff about Deidara, and Deisaku, so I'm happy with your last two chapters :)

Anyways, keep writing!
Ginny-cry chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Ah, I see you used the manga past of Deidara. Oh well, have you seen the latest? I think he might die as a bomb...

Are you also gonna use the way he hates Itachi for a more eviler plan? XD

I liked this chapter quite a lot.
Shadows08 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Great fanfic! I loved the fanfart too! I hope to see an update soon I can't wait to read more!
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 132 .. Last Next »