Reviews for Perception
Red Reaper88 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
that was did a great job...update soon
BitterSweet27 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
I love this story! I cannot wait to read the next chapter! I liked the conversation with Deidara, and I love the confrontations between Sakura and Itachi! I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Jester08 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Awesome chapter! I loved all the Itachi/Sakura interaction! I also like the part between Deidara and Sakura, I think they would make great friends! Keep up the wonderful work and update soon please! _
Rhonda21 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
I thought the moment between Deidara and Sakura was sweet and funny. And loved all the moments between Itachi and Sakura. Woah. This chapter was awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Shadows08 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
This was so so awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
byShamora chapter 7 . 7/7/2007

I love you
cocoapuffaddict chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
love it! :)
Lakini chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Damn! That is some insane sexual tension, I wonder when the others (or at least Deidara) will notice? ;] Haha great work!
Saruwatari chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
This is a wonderful story that is well detailed and every bit intriguing. I do wish to see more of Deidara and his flirtatious ways with Sakura, but hey. I'm not complaining about Itachi being a bit "friendly" with her either. I also wish to see more of Tobi, as well as Kisame, and hopefully you can capture an aspect of them that most writers exclude while focusing on Itachi and Sakura. chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Riza A chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
You have a very real talent for bringing the characters to life. I feel almost...attached to Deidara, Kisame, and Tobi now.

And Itachi...

Itachi just makes me want to know more about him.

Oh, and of course, -delicious- sexual tension. Wonderful job with Itachi's confusion, by the way. It seems to fit, somehow.
EnigmaticCrux chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Loved it!
SweetAssassin chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Delicious indeed!

Update soon!
MadamGoldEyes chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
All your chapters are perfect! It amazes me! And this one was extra long it seemed - I think this may be my favorite chapter yet! Update soon pwease!
BlackElement7 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Hooray! I really liked this chapter! Keep going!
1,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 .. Last Next »