Reviews for Perception
EvilMushroom chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Haha, Tobi and Deidara's "fight" really made me laugh. Tobi would be dead meat if it weren't for Sakura. XD

This story is awesome, I just love the way you write. I can't wait until next week! :)
Cherry S Blossom3 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT! CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE, HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! KEEP WRITING, YOUR GREAT AT IT!

XOXO
sexyevilempress276 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
You gotta love Tobi. He's just so oblivious. I can't wait to see what goes on between Deidara and Sakura. I'm actually starting to like him. He's so artistic. Anyway update soon. Ok?
Iubi chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I LURVE YOU! Please update soon!
BitterSweet27 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one! Was that a hint at the end of the beginnings of Itachi/Sakura interaction? I love this story!
SomethingLikeThis chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Awesome awesome story. I love the Akatsuki boys You're right, Tobi's too cute to hate :P At this point, I envy Sakura o.o Anyway awesome work so far, I'll be here waiting patiently for another chapter of awesomeness. XxSoLxX
Moneta chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I liked! Finally! Someone remembers Yamato in a fic!

Usually, people forgot that Yamato and Sai exist. And when they use them, they forgot about Sasuke.

I like the way that Sakura and Deidara are slowly gettin along. Now it is becomming realistic if she decides to heal his arm.

Well, i am just Sorry that time goes so slowly and I that i have to wait another week :(, but it is worth it :D
AngelFox23 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Dont worry if it was a little shorter than the rest. It was still good and I think you deserve major credit for making your chappies so long. Well i'm looking forwad to next week.
Chikata too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
AH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Riza A chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Yo. "It's cool."

Just kidding, just kidding.

But really, I'm surprised that I missed this story! Normally I'm all over well-written ItaSaku like young!Sakura on young!Sasuke, but for some reason I didn't even heard of this fic until today. Thank God for Livejournal, aye?

But, in relation to the, erm, story. Yes. Story. Reviews. That's what they're there for (so tired, omg, I'm rambling). I really, really enjoy your characterization; it's spot on, and I applaud you. Kisame, Deidara, and Tobi all kickass. And, of course, Itachi is in a league of his own. :) I was intrigued to see that you're incorporating Sasuke _and_ Naruto. Should be interesting. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll definitely stick around to leave you long, rambling reviews. :D
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
THIS STORY...IS THE SHIT.

i mean all the other ffanfics that i've read were either too boring or the people that wrote them just couldn't spell.

so THANK YOU.
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
I LOVE THISS!

the best story i've fricken read:)

please please please continue:)
Ane S. Thesia chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Oh-ho! Another Ita/Saku gem, I see!

I'm pretty pumped to see this unfold, and especially impressed with what you've written so far! Keep it up!
The Death Reaper chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Wicked good story! you should have Sakura kick itachi's ass...lol keep up the good work! UPDATE SOON!
Phoenix Satori chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
So.

I owe you, like, an actual review.

That's something I'll go ahead and leave on your LJ, though, since I generally hold that is the bane of my existence, and also because at the moment, I am tired out of my skull.

Really, I just figured I'd drop a line here to boost the number of reviews you have because...well, you're amazing and you deserve it.

And.

This chapter is incredible, despite your niggling doubts.

And also, I wanted to let you know that I AM going to write you a proper review sometime in the very near future (hopefully not before you write and post the next chapter, because then I'll owe you TWO reviews, and from there it'll just keep building up as I put it off indefinitely until I'll NEVER BE ABLE TO CATCH UP!), but that it will be (though I've already covered it...) on LJ.

Where, by the by, I am phrenic_entropy.

Yep.

See you soon!

_

(Have I mentioned that you're amazing? Do you realize you're in the process of writing THE definitive ItaSaku fic? Everyone knows leafygirl's work, to be sure, because it was the first epic ItaSaku we had available to our depraved and pervy, deviant little minds.

But YOU'RE raising the bar, setting the precedent.

F*cking go, you.)