Reviews for Perception
Rhonda21 chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Great Chapter! I loved it! I love the way Sakura interacts with the Akatsuki. It's cool. I can't wait to read more and soon I hope!
signalbox chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Oh wow. Excellent chapter!
Michiru's Mirror chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
I've read all 3 of your other fics, and I have to say this is your most ambitious yet. A lot of it is wonderful. Your dialouge is great as usual, your action is tense, your pacing is good.

I do have a suggestion: the bits in-between the dialouge are a little slow. You use a lot of exposition and try to drive the same point home multiple times (just how much Naruto likes Hinata and Sakura's thoughts on why she was captured, for example), and you don't need all that to get your point across. It slows down the story.

I hope you don't take that as a flame. I'm liking this story very much so far and look forward to seeing what happens. I can't wait to see what Naruto does!
Kaze-Ink chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
WoW ! ... i think your one of the best writers on this site, serioulsy i always look forward to your chappies! There always so well done !
airi87 chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
oh I love it!plaese update soon!
Annabeth chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Oh my! I just read all four chapters and the only problem is that I now desperately crave more! I love how gutsy Sakura is and the little bouts of anger that Itachi can't help but display (it's funny how he's always on the edge between mysterious and just plain scary). Anyway, can't wait to see what's taking place next! Keep them chapters coming ;)
sexyevilempress276 chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
NO! Update update update. I want to see what Sasuke, Naruto, Sai, and Kakashi will be like when they find out itachi has Sakura. Ok and Itachi is clearing the better looking Uchiha. You stories wicked good. I love Tobi.
Hisui Kaihane chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
I am so, so, so, sorry! I have been reading your Fanfic and I have not Reviewed. I have been printing the chapters as as they are updated, and then I read them to my good friend. I just Printed chapter 4, but I still have to call my friend on the phone and then I will read it to her. WE BOTH LOVE IT! my friend and I also love the little nickname Deidara has given to Sakura "Hellcat". I also love the fact that sakura Kicks ass in this fic, and she did not go down without a fight, and she put a good hell of a fight. I also like the fact that they all seem to swear at the right moments in the story as well. And it is really great to see that Sasuke has learned, and is not an Emo bitch, that is extra brownie point for you smiles. and what also makes this fic worth printing every chapter, it is well written, the and it is nice a long, and I don't get lost when I am reading the story. But please update soon, and I am going to read the fourth chapter and then I will try and make a review for it! oh and your plot of the story seem really good so far as well, sakura was not caught by the Akatsuki in the first chapter. and the story is going at a nice phase as well. but well I really want to get to that chapter of yours, and thank you for updating and making a great story, ja matta ne waves bye

thanks a bunch,

Hisui
HoshitheHorse chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
Great chapter! I loved it! I can't wait to read the next one. I wonder how the relationship between Itachi and Sakura will develop, it seems very complicated...
Chimiri chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
I have an idea for your fanfiction... it is a little random and might be a little twist to the story. What if The akatsuki had another hostage? And that hostage was Sakura's sister? and her sister was a well known theif that stoll for money and she is very protevtive of sakura... I know it is kind of random but it would be kind of cool... so thanks.

love,

Chimiri Kila Remicean
gin-neko66 chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
This story just gets more and more intriguing by the chapter.

Please update soon!
EnigmaticCrux chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
This is terrific! Please update soon!
byShamora chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
wow, just...wow

I think I'm gonna read it again...

It's just amazing, the way you write, it catches your whole attention, it sucks you into it.

And the dialogs! they're perfect, I mean, perfect, each word is just in the perfect place.

All the characters are just so good! Itachi's characterization is perfect, so is Sakura's and Kisame's. It impresses me, because we know so little about Kisame and Itachi, yet you make them look as if they were just taken out from the original story. You did a gorgeous job at that.

I'm already hoping impatiently for the next update.

one thing; please, PLEASE don't make things like itachi raping her or she falling pregnant or stuff like that...or itachi going blind o
Jester08 chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
Wow, Sakura sure made Itachi mad! I can't wait for more, so update soon please! Keep up the wonderful work! _
Challa chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
I'm loving it. I love what you've done with Kisame in this story. Please update soon. I wanna know what happens next. :)
1,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »