Reviews for Perception
SweetAssassin chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Delicious indeed!

Update soon!
MadamGoldEyes chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
All your chapters are perfect! It amazes me! And this one was extra long it seemed - I think this may be my favorite chapter yet! Update soon pwease!
BlackElement7 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Hooray! I really liked this chapter! Keep going!
The Silver Haired Demon chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
good chapter! please update soon!
Chikata chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
I signed in FOR YOU!

I adore the way you write Deidara and Sakura (I love them together as well) their playful flirting is SO CUTE. They interact so well, and I think it's partially because Deidara is so easygoing (like Naruto).

The sexual tension is delicious. Love the quick updates!
underthefog chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
excellent! bravo! i approve! round of applause!

also, this chapter was a really nice reminder of why i like looking at fit young men dripping with water (or... chocolate). i'm almost inclined to go for a stroll to the beach now. m.

i can't wait to see what's next.

t
Chidori chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
YEHAW! LITERARY EYE CANDY! gotta love itachi all sweaty n dirty from a fight. Go sakura, workin the bad boys; she's gonna have them all wrapped around her lil fingers. But POOR KAKASHI! how could you involve him in this! its soo cruel to set him up for disapointment and pain... AGAIN! coz no way would our kunochi be happy with her sensei after havin itachi...am i right?
Lady Inu chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
omfg, this is a rly great story!

its rly well-written and so much more realistic than most of the other akatsuki-kidnap stories on

keep it up, and i rly hope there's some itasaku in the next chapter! omg, i luv deidara! maybe u can have him open up a little more to sakura soon?

thx,

lady inu

PS: ur ttly rite, tobi is awesome and he's so adorable!

D
Challa chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
Noo! Tobi is annoying. Loved the chapter. Loved how Sakura tried to cool the two of them down.

I also loved how Sakura watched Itachi while he was sparring with Kisame.

Cant wait for the next chapter, so please update soon.
eeeee.eee.eeee chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Well, I was already completely hooked on this story, and this chapter was nothing short of amazing ) I loved the little naruhina moments, absolutely lovely! Can't wait to see what's coming next!
The Raven Haired Angel chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
good story please update soon!
jaeriaxabielle chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
hehe... you're right! i lurv tobi!
fionfee chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Oh my god, I wish I had a quarter of your talent at writing! That was wonderful! It is awesome to be able to read someone's work when they show each individual personality with such ease. I quake with envy!
kronos-hevan chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Omg... i loved it.

I havent read this story in a while and it was only the first chapter back then -' hehe...

I liked the way you write truely.. its discriptive and it dosent go over the top! and the fact that your taking your time with the pairing instead of rushing in and keeping them out of character is good too! (Wish i had that talent ')

Is it hard to keep to the slow pace of the charcters without wanting to rush into it?

-I cant seem to do it very well (guess i need to learn to be patient, ne?)

lol.. sorry if i seem a bit wierd

I like the start of the story and keep up the good work!

Forever a reviewer, never a flamer (cause they suck!)

- Kronos-Hevan

p.s nice pictures on devian art... like the delicate way you do the faces and the effect on the eyes and hair is awsome too!

-sorry for writting to long
SweetAssassin chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Can't wait for the next chappy!

Update soon!