Reviews for Perception
Challa chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Oh gosh! I absolutely love this story. Your writing skills are to die for. I love the plot, how you've portrayed the characters and the sexual tension between Sakura and Itachi. Cant wait for the next chapter, so please update soon.
muhs chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Awesome! o_o really! i MEAN it! updtae soon!
Metautske chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
You are so mean! Please update soon!
xxshinobi chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Awesome... the flow is just incredible, can't wait to read more, and see your fanart. Update soon!

XXshinobi
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Sometimes i had to stop reading because i was afraid of what might vome next...but i really like this story!...i think in the next chapter you should make itachi feel a little bit more feelings for sakura.

YOUR A GREAT WRITER.!:)
Quirkyfire chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Hey,

I really love the story you've got going so far, its coming along nicely. I can just imagine the confused look on Itachi's face...lol. I'm starting to feel bad for Kakashi though, please please please don't hurt him. I hope you'll update soon, I'm impatiently waiting the next installment.
shirley chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
great!I love this chappy!Update soon!
lola aka blunt chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
There are many masterpieces I don't review. Simply because a) I'm too lazy or b) I cannot convey how extraordinarily magnificent the work is. But since your story is still in its early stages and is fairly undiscovered, I will tell you just how good it is. The only good Itasaku on that is fairly believable is loophole and genshi by leafygirl and juxtaposition by pawsbells. (If there are more tell me, and please not MitsukiShiroi.) Ever since those stories, I had temporarily become discouraged from reading stories about the couple, due to the amount of crap out there, and the rarity of good, intelligent, realistic plots. Until today!

Perception, with only 7 chapters to date, is right up there with leafy's. You captured the spunk, intelligence and strength that we rarely see in Sakura (since the fight with Sasori).

My Sunday was going to be another boring Sunday, when I discovered this gem, I ignored my chores, and read nonstop for four hours. I hope you continue your regular updates, and your flawless writing.

My favorite part was when Sakura asked Itachi "if his mother taught him manners before he rammed a sword through her heart." Brilliant! Sassy!

I also thought how you described Sakura from Itachi's point of view (in the first chapter) was spot-on. It was exactly what I thought of her when I first watched Naruto. A weak burden. I love her transformation. But I am sad for Kakashi. I love him, and of course I don't want him heartbroken. He has been through enough already. I am excited and curious to see how you will put itachi and sakura together. The sexual tension in the last chapter was delicious, and I am craving more.

I only ask that you don't post your lemon on I don't want my younger, under aged sister to read something she is not emotionally prepared for.

I really appreciate the time, effort, and brilliance it took to write this amazing work of art. You are truly a gifted author.

Hoping you update soon,

lola.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
That was fantastic! I want more please, more, more, more!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
Tobi... great fun.
Saris Yui chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Man this is getting more entertaining by the chapter! Update!

Saris Yui
fightinsurfgrl chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
wow... how scary for Sakura and great at the same time. I'm glad the slightly human part of the Akatsuki is showing just a little. Sasuke.. wow.
fightinsurfgrl chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
awesome!
MissAX chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
UPDATE SOON! This promises to be a great story _ and how bout some more POV's from Naruto and the gang? And Dei-chan's so kawaii ) UPDATE FASTER!
lara chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
i love your story! great fanfics are really rare, its such a TREAT to read this one so THANK YOU SO MUCH! you are a great writer. what do i love? let me count the ways.. i love the pace, and the realistic character development, and how the girl isnt a softhearted brainless immature wimp, and infact none of the characters are one dimensional parodies, and 7 chapters in and sakura hasnt abandoned her friends and joined akutsuki chasing an orgasm like most ita/saku fics( oh please please PLEASE dont have sakura join akatsuki, i know the story idea is that good and bad are grey not black and white- which is another thing i LOVE bout this story, but that particular plot twist is more like a character transplant) um ..yeah.. just recalling some truly dire fanfics i read (for the lemons hehe) but i am loving you one so much.. i dont know what beta reading means, i am new to fanfics really, but if you need anyone to read through for anything, then i am more than happy to do it for you. this story is gonna be one of the naruto fanfic CLASSICS.. i can tell already.. so excited for the next chapter! thank you for your wonderful creation!
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »