Reviews for Perception
signalbox chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Brilliant chapter, as usual. :)
Ginny-cry chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Aww~! Tobi's a good boy!
Rhonda21 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Haha. yeah Tobi is so funny. And this chapter was cool. Now the others are coming and Sakura seems to be more relaxed with the Akatsuki. Things are looking good. I can't wait to see more interaction between Sakura and the Akatsuki!
EnigmaticCrux chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Tobi's hilarious. This was realy good please update sooN!
Red Reaper88 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
tobi is funny...this was great...update soon
EvilMushroom chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Haha, Tobi and Deidara's "fight" really made me laugh. Tobi would be dead meat if it weren't for Sakura. XD

This story is awesome, I just love the way you write. I can't wait until next week! :)
Cherry S Blossom3 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT! CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE, HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! KEEP WRITING, YOUR GREAT AT IT!

XOXO
sexyevilempress276 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
You gotta love Tobi. He's just so oblivious. I can't wait to see what goes on between Deidara and Sakura. I'm actually starting to like him. He's so artistic. Anyway update soon. Ok?
Iubi chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I LURVE YOU! Please update soon!
BitterSweet27 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one! Was that a hint at the end of the beginnings of Itachi/Sakura interaction? I love this story!
SomethingLikeThis chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Awesome awesome story. I love the Akatsuki boys You're right, Tobi's too cute to hate :P At this point, I envy Sakura o.o Anyway awesome work so far, I'll be here waiting patiently for another chapter of awesomeness. XxSoLxX
Moneta chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I liked! Finally! Someone remembers Yamato in a fic!

Usually, people forgot that Yamato and Sai exist. And when they use them, they forgot about Sasuke.

I like the way that Sakura and Deidara are slowly gettin along. Now it is becomming realistic if she decides to heal his arm.

Well, i am just Sorry that time goes so slowly and I that i have to wait another week :(, but it is worth it :D
AngelFox23 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Dont worry if it was a little shorter than the rest. It was still good and I think you deserve major credit for making your chappies so long. Well i'm looking forwad to next week.
Chikata too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
AH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Riza A chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Yo. "It's cool."

Just kidding, just kidding.

But really, I'm surprised that I missed this story! Normally I'm all over well-written ItaSaku like young!Sakura on young!Sasuke, but for some reason I didn't even heard of this fic until today. Thank God for Livejournal, aye?

But, in relation to the, erm, story. Yes. Story. Reviews. That's what they're there for (so tired, omg, I'm rambling). I really, really enjoy your characterization; it's spot on, and I applaud you. Kisame, Deidara, and Tobi all kickass. And, of course, Itachi is in a league of his own. :) I was intrigued to see that you're incorporating Sasuke _and_ Naruto. Should be interesting. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll definitely stick around to leave you long, rambling reviews. :D
1,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »