Reviews for Perception
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
THIS STORY...IS THE SHIT.

i mean all the other ffanfics that i've read were either too boring or the people that wrote them just couldn't spell.

so THANK YOU.
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
I LOVE THISS!

the best story i've fricken read:)

please please please continue:)
Ane S. Thesia chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Oh-ho! Another Ita/Saku gem, I see!

I'm pretty pumped to see this unfold, and especially impressed with what you've written so far! Keep it up!
The Death Reaper chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Wicked good story! you should have Sakura kick itachi's ass...lol keep up the good work! UPDATE SOON!
Phoenix Satori chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
So.

I owe you, like, an actual review.

That's something I'll go ahead and leave on your LJ, though, since I generally hold that is the bane of my existence, and also because at the moment, I am tired out of my skull.

Really, I just figured I'd drop a line here to boost the number of reviews you have because...well, you're amazing and you deserve it.

And.

This chapter is incredible, despite your niggling doubts.

And also, I wanted to let you know that I AM going to write you a proper review sometime in the very near future (hopefully not before you write and post the next chapter, because then I'll owe you TWO reviews, and from there it'll just keep building up as I put it off indefinitely until I'll NEVER BE ABLE TO CATCH UP!), but that it will be (though I've already covered it...) on LJ.

Where, by the by, I am phrenic_entropy.

Yep.

See you soon!

_

(Have I mentioned that you're amazing? Do you realize you're in the process of writing THE definitive ItaSaku fic? Everyone knows leafygirl's work, to be sure, because it was the first epic ItaSaku we had available to our depraved and pervy, deviant little minds.

But YOU'RE raising the bar, setting the precedent.

F*cking go, you.)

That is all (for now).

ag
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
i didnt thinkit was boring. It was very informative, so we know more of whats going on. cant wait for the next chappie
signalbox chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Fantastic chapter. I love the tension!
Shirox chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
It wasn't boring at all! It was great chapter:) I hope you'll update soon:3
gin-neko66 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Nice easy to read transitional chapter.

Sounds like interesting things should be happening next chapter.

Can't wait.

Update soon.
Rhonda21 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Oh great chapter! Haha. I liked that cute moment at the end between Sakura and Deidara. lol. I think they are starting to respect each other. Yay! And well I really love reading this story! So I hope to read more soon!
BitterSweet27 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Great chapter. This is a ItaSaku, right? I can't really tell hw that is going to develop, but I believe you can do it. I hope that Sasuke and Naruto meet up before they get to the Akatsuki- maybe they can agree to work together, even though its been meny years they have always sort of understood each other and even though they haven't worked together and even fought against each other once they could be friends again. I'm just worried about misinterpretations and things...I wonder who will come with Naruto to rescue Sakura? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jester08 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Great chapter! I love Deidara, I hope Sakura fixes his arm soon! I can't wait for more, so update soon please! Keep up the awesome work!
firesword chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Woah i love your story

could you please make a love triangel with deiXsakuXita?

That would be really great! ;)
sakuya-kaleido chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
cool fic love it so will she heal deidara arm?
Red Reaper88 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007