Reviews for Perception
Lakini chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Damn! That is some insane sexual tension, I wonder when the others (or at least Deidara) will notice? ;] Haha great work!
Saruwatari chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
This is a wonderful story that is well detailed and every bit intriguing. I do wish to see more of Deidara and his flirtatious ways with Sakura, but hey. I'm not complaining about Itachi being a bit "friendly" with her either. I also wish to see more of Tobi, as well as Kisame, and hopefully you can capture an aspect of them that most writers exclude while focusing on Itachi and Sakura.
Staring.out.my.flooded.window chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
...more
Riza A chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
You have a very real talent for bringing the characters to life. I feel almost...attached to Deidara, Kisame, and Tobi now.

And Itachi...

Itachi just makes me want to know more about him.

Oh, and of course, -delicious- sexual tension. Wonderful job with Itachi's confusion, by the way. It seems to fit, somehow.
EnigmaticCrux chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Loved it!
SweetAssassin chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Delicious indeed!

Update soon!
MadamGoldEyes chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
All your chapters are perfect! It amazes me! And this one was extra long it seemed - I think this may be my favorite chapter yet! Update soon pwease!
BlackElement7 chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Hooray! I really liked this chapter! Keep going!
The Silver Haired Demon chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
good chapter! please update soon!
Chikata chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
I signed in FOR YOU!

I adore the way you write Deidara and Sakura (I love them together as well) their playful flirting is SO CUTE. They interact so well, and I think it's partially because Deidara is so easygoing (like Naruto).

The sexual tension is delicious. Love the quick updates!
underthefog chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
excellent! bravo! i approve! round of applause!

also, this chapter was a really nice reminder of why i like looking at fit young men dripping with water (or... chocolate). i'm almost inclined to go for a stroll to the beach now. m.

i can't wait to see what's next.

t
Chidori chapter 6 . 7/6/2007
YEHAW! LITERARY EYE CANDY! gotta love itachi all sweaty n dirty from a fight. Go sakura, workin the bad boys; she's gonna have them all wrapped around her lil fingers. But POOR KAKASHI! how could you involve him in this! its soo cruel to set him up for disapointment and pain... AGAIN! coz no way would our kunochi be happy with her sensei after havin itachi...am i right?
Lady Inu chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
omfg, this is a rly great story!

its rly well-written and so much more realistic than most of the other akatsuki-kidnap stories on

keep it up, and i rly hope there's some itasaku in the next chapter! omg, i luv deidara! maybe u can have him open up a little more to sakura soon?

thx,

lady inu

PS: ur ttly rite, tobi is awesome and he's so adorable!

D
Challa chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
Noo! Tobi is annoying. Loved the chapter. Loved how Sakura tried to cool the two of them down.

I also loved how Sakura watched Itachi while he was sparring with Kisame.

Cant wait for the next chapter, so please update soon.
eeeee.eee.eeee chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
Well, I was already completely hooked on this story, and this chapter was nothing short of amazing ) I loved the little naruhina moments, absolutely lovely! Can't wait to see what's coming next!
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »