Reviews for Perception
signalbox chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Fantastic chapter. I love the tension!
Shirox chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
It wasn't boring at all! It was great chapter:) I hope you'll update soon:3
gin-neko66 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Nice easy to read transitional chapter.

Sounds like interesting things should be happening next chapter.

Can't wait.

Update soon.
Rhonda21 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Oh great chapter! Haha. I liked that cute moment at the end between Sakura and Deidara. lol. I think they are starting to respect each other. Yay! And well I really love reading this story! So I hope to read more soon!
BitterSweet27 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Great chapter. This is a ItaSaku, right? I can't really tell hw that is going to develop, but I believe you can do it. I hope that Sasuke and Naruto meet up before they get to the Akatsuki- maybe they can agree to work together, even though its been meny years they have always sort of understood each other and even though they haven't worked together and even fought against each other once they could be friends again. I'm just worried about misinterpretations and things...I wonder who will come with Naruto to rescue Sakura? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jester08 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Great chapter! I love Deidara, I hope Sakura fixes his arm soon! I can't wait for more, so update soon please! Keep up the awesome work!
firesword chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Woah i love your story

could you please make a love triangel with deiXsakuXita?

That would be really great! ;)
sakuya-kaleido chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
cool fic love it so will she heal deidara arm?
Red Reaper88 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
that was great...update soon
susannajulia chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
yei! it was good. I like it how your characters are very believable, I mean they are not ooc. Is sakura gonno heal Deidaras arm? that would be nice...update soon
tsuki-Kage chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Hi. I really like yur story so please update and don"t let anyone discourage yu. Of course Sasuke only thinks of himself and doesn't really even acknowledge that Sakura could be strong. What a Jerk! I would like for Sasuke to catch up to them and see Sakura kick stupid Karin and Suigetsu's asses. That'd be great. Thanks again.

Tsuki-kage
sexyevilempress276 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
Update really really soon. Here are the things I'm dying to know.

1)What is Sasuke going to do now that he knows they have sakura

2)Does Naruto know, and if so what is he doing

3)Does Deidara like Sakura in anyway

4)Does Tobi like Sakura in anyway

5)Does Itachi like Sakura in anyway

6)is Karin really really pissed that it's Sakura because she knows that Sasuke still has some kind of feelings for her, and she's afraid Sakura will take him away from her even though she doesn't have him. (I hope that's not confusing)

Anyway update really soon. And this stroy totaly rocks!
jaeriaxabielle chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
really nice chappie!
Challa chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
I love this story. The chapter wasnt boring at all. I actually enjoyed it very much :)

I like Deidara in this story. Who gave her the blanket anyway?

Hope you'll update soon. I cant wait to see what happens next.

Good job!
itachiloveralways chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
omgosh this story is so great cant wait to read the next chapter
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 .. Last Next »