Reviews for Perception
kirowan chapter 18 . 1/13
For some reason when I read this I felt the thing that pulled Sakura towards Itachi was something only more-than-lust but not to the level of love and understanding. I think it'd been more convincible if you would've paired her up with Deidara (even though you did just that in Silver Lining). I won't say Sakura is fickle because it's a bit too much, but she showed attraction to three ppl at the same time! It's just not sitting right with me.
Sakura -0.1 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
I love this fanfic and I am going to read Silver Lining
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
I haven't read such bitter-sweet and well-done-writte story for a long time. I cried, laughed, felt and loved every bit of it. Thank you :)
(You're an amazing writter!)
Avyy chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
This made me cry so many time but I loved it. It was an amazing story and you are a wonderful author.
pisquenta chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
heartbreaking itasaku with a kakasaku ending is just enough to make me wonder if I'm actually dreaming
pisquenta chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
I'm sorry, but I thought she forgot her pack with her cloak before they ran from the inn. how come she's with it now?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
Incredible! No matter how many times I read this, this story is truly a masterpiece. Thank you so much for writing this and bringing the characters to life in a way that no one else had.
Evani chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
I love this, I truly do, and I was about to put I cannot wait for the sequel till my brain caught up xD yeah, I'm an idiot I swear haha. I love your writing style, thank you for writing :) I can't wait to go read silver lining cause I've seen the fanart and I've been craving Sakura babies since I read vertigo xD
RaiRai13 chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
God this story really touches me. So beautiful. I loved the emotion between Itachi and Sakura. Makes me wish it was real. And the scene where they have hardcore sex...whew! Got me all gitty with satisfaction. Bravo. Bravo!
Kure1 chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
I loved the ending. Also i believe this is the first time I've actually seen an authors note from you at the end of a chapter, although it was a while since i read your last story so i may have just forgotten. I have to say, ultimately i enjoyed this more than Vespertine; likely to do the great development of multiple characters. Her changing interactions between the members of the Akatsuki was well done and realistic. Not to mention i loved your stance on the concept of good vs evil.
sickofyou chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
Hello,

Thank you for this very beautiful story!
I really like how you described Sakura's realization about the world and that life isn't manichaean. That every action is good according to a certain point-of-view.
And the romances with Itachi and with Kakashi... Perfect!

However I can't really conceive that all this story is plausible... More particularly the beginning of the story. In my opinion Sakura would never tease Akatsuki members. Her opinion about them changed too quickly and well, a ninja would always be wary and prudent but Sakura quickly let down her guard after a few hours.
This rapidity surprised me a little bit if I'm honest. But despite these facts your story is good and I like how you write it.
Now I will read the sequel Silver Lining.

Huxxu
Sakuraqueen chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
This is one of my favorite stories and I have at least read it over five times. I'm really impressed by your writing, and hope you will continue with more stories in the future!
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »