Reviews for Perception
Wiipuu chapter 17 . 2/9/2017
Shiit, I like Kisame more than Itachi to. God damnit.
Wiipuu chapter 16 . 2/9/2017
I like the relationship with Deidara more than Itachi... and I didnt even come here for that lol. Its just that... you know, the thing with Itachi sucks ass. Its pure lust with little understanding. Things like "Shees Perty. Shes Inturesting." Naah, not my thing. The connection is there but its you know, not like Deidaras is written, which in my opion, is much healther.

A geez, what have you done? I came here for ItachixSakura, now Im sitting here hoping he dies so Deidara can get some love. Life sucks like that cause I got a feeling that its going to be exactly what I came here for and not whats making me stay.
korenara chapter 20 . 2/7/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story! DeiSaku owns my heart and I admit that I only read this entire thing simply because of Silver Lining! At the first few chapters I had to keep telling myself that I should be more open to the thought of ItaSaku as well as KakaSaku... The way you have written this, the way you brought the characters to life and made them so human. I now have more respect for ItaSaku and KakaSaku and after this I think I might read more of said pairings. I especially love the little snippets of DeiSaku. My heart ached for Deidara and how he was hopelessly buried in the friendzone. Though I know very well that he'll eventually get his silver lining. :) Thanks again! On to the much awaited sequel!
rabidfairy666 chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
I just want to say that this us my second time reading this and I still love it! it is by far one of my favorite fanfiction. I just love the way you portrayed all the characters and just your writing style in general.
Cherryrainbow chapter 19 . 1/22/2017
This... Had everything. Thank you so much. I'm in love with this fanfic.
kirowan chapter 18 . 1/13/2017
For some reason when I read this I felt the thing that pulled Sakura towards Itachi was something only more-than-lust but not to the level of love and understanding. I think it'd been more convincible if you would've paired her up with Deidara (even though you did just that in Silver Lining). I won't say Sakura is fickle because it's a bit too much, but she showed attraction to three ppl at the same time! It's just not sitting right with me.
Sakura -0.1 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
I love this fanfic and I am going to read Silver Lining
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
I haven't read such bitter-sweet and well-done-writte story for a long time. I cried, laughed, felt and loved every bit of it. Thank you :)
(You're an amazing writter!)
Avyy chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
This made me cry so many time but I loved it. It was an amazing story and you are a wonderful author.
pisquenta chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
heartbreaking itasaku with a kakasaku ending is just enough to make me wonder if I'm actually dreaming
pisquenta chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
I'm sorry, but I thought she forgot her pack with her cloak before they ran from the inn. how come she's with it now?
2,009 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »