Reviews for Perception
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
I haven't read such bitter-sweet and well-done-writte story for a long time. I cried, laughed, felt and loved every bit of it. Thank you :)
(You're an amazing writter!)
Avyy chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
This made me cry so many time but I loved it. It was an amazing story and you are a wonderful author.
pisquenta chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
heartbreaking itasaku with a kakasaku ending is just enough to make me wonder if I'm actually dreaming
pisquenta chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
I'm sorry, but I thought she forgot her pack with her cloak before they ran from the inn. how come she's with it now?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
Incredible! No matter how many times I read this, this story is truly a masterpiece. Thank you so much for writing this and bringing the characters to life in a way that no one else had.
Evani chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
I love this, I truly do, and I was about to put I cannot wait for the sequel till my brain caught up xD yeah, I'm an idiot I swear haha. I love your writing style, thank you for writing :) I can't wait to go read silver lining cause I've seen the fanart and I've been craving Sakura babies since I read vertigo xD
RaiRai13 chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
God this story really touches me. So beautiful. I loved the emotion between Itachi and Sakura. Makes me wish it was real. And the scene where they have hardcore sex...whew! Got me all gitty with satisfaction. Bravo. Bravo!
Azuma575 chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
I loved the ending. Also i believe this is the first time I've actually seen an authors note from you at the end of a chapter, although it was a while since i read your last story so i may have just forgotten. I have to say, ultimately i enjoyed this more than Vespertine; likely to do the great development of multiple characters. Her changing interactions between the members of the Akatsuki was well done and realistic. Not to mention i loved your stance on the concept of good vs evil.
sickofyou chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
Hello,

Thank you for this very beautiful story!
I really like how you described Sakura's realization about the world and that life isn't manichaean. That every action is good according to a certain point-of-view.
And the romances with Itachi and with Kakashi... Perfect!

However I can't really conceive that all this story is plausible... More particularly the beginning of the story. In my opinion Sakura would never tease Akatsuki members. Her opinion about them changed too quickly and well, a ninja would always be wary and prudent but Sakura quickly let down her guard after a few hours.
This rapidity surprised me a little bit if I'm honest. But despite these facts your story is good and I like how you write it.
Now I will read the sequel Silver Lining.

Huxxu
Sakuraqueen chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
This is one of my favorite stories and I have at least read it over five times. I'm really impressed by your writing, and hope you will continue with more stories in the future!
PinkroseKLK chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
I hope you're doing well, Cynchick! I've read this story probably 5 times in total. I'm always amazed at your characterization of the Akatsuki and even our beloved Team 7. It honestly felt so real and I always forget that I'm reading FanFiction and not Canon. The ways that Sakura feels throughout are just so raw and...human, like the story says. I felt myself falling in love with each member of Akatsuki in their own special ways. Anyway, I just want to say how much I love your works and I always come back to them when I need a well-written and fleshed out FanFiction to fullfill my Naruto headcanons. On to Silver Lining!
lilacwrath chapter 20 . 4/5/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! This was truly beautiful and I really really really loved how you captured each character's emotions and characteristics so accurately. Few writers could have managed that. Thanks again!
-Ashes-
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
NO DON'T STOP SAKURA DON'T LISTEN TO HIM DON'T WAIT!

This is me every single time a scenario like this comes up. I'm always against it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
Poor Kakashi...
Ringo101 chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
This was honestly so well writen and had such amazing character development and so many different emotions. I was trying hard to fight back the tears during some situations because everything was so genuine and convincing. Plus the relationships and conversations among the characters were so entertaining and heart felt- it was just so good! I honestly couldn't stop reading I ended up pulling an all nighter xD
1,998 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »