Reviews for Perception
Scrolls and Paisley chapter 19 . 2/6
Why are you so amazing? I love the deep insights into human behavior (and relationships) and the ending is just perfect. Thank you for writing! I almost don't want to read the sequel - but since when have I been able to resist?...
Ajungbubbls chapter 20 . 1/5
I never tire of this story. One of the very best itasaku fics I've read.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I REALLY enjoy Sakura's feistiness! She absolutely drives Itachi up the wall.!

That's what makes Sakura/Itachi such a good paring. How much they play off of each other.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Awe Sasuke :')
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Uh yeah. You totally wrenched my heart out. Like totally. And just. So. Heartbreakingly. Beautiful. I have no words.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Oh god oh god oh god. I can't believe this. You made me cryyyyyyyy. This is so heart-wrenching. It's tooooo sad. So beautiful. I love it. Oh god, you write so amazingly well. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Cries.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
I couldn't stop smiling while reading the snow scene. It was beautiful, and so so so heartwarming. Never wanted that moment to end. ;)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I know Deidara doesn't end up with Sakura, but oh wow I love him. He's so thoughtful and caring and sweet.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
So beautiful. I love the way you write Itachi.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Yay for Sakura healing Itachi's eyes!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Oh I love it! You write Itachi amazingly well. It's awesome. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
I normally read SasuSaku so I'm kind of pleased to see that Sasuke is worried for Sakura. ;)
And Deidara was so cute. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Eeeekk. Didn't expect Itachi to act like that. So terrifying! Love the way you write Kisame. He's awesome. XD
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Oh well, I've already totally spoiled myself about this story with all the reviews I've read, but I'm still gonna read it because it seems interesting and your writing style is great!
Also, is it only me or does Kakashi seem to harbour feelings for Sakura already? ;)
DarkJewel55 chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
this, this is beautiful. it's the only word i have to describe this, never have i come across a story so meaningful and heartbreaking as yours. the friendship she has with the others is realistic and true, unlike so many authors who try to rush it, thus ruining it. i laughed and cried along with the characters, i love the way you portray them, the only way i can think of to describe is colour, not too bright, not too dull. i have read every single fanfic you have written, there are some story's that let you lose yourself in it, so much that you can practically see what your reading, every one of your fanfics have are like this and have left my with a fluttery light content feeling, you can make people fall in love with your characters, Cynchick, you have a gift. you made me love some characters that i previously disliked, you are my favourite author and you are my role model, one day i aspire to be like you, to have your creativity and gift for writing. congratulations, some day in the future i hope to read a book you've written, and remember this day. i can go on for ages but i think I'll stop here XD, love -AH
1,983 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »