Reviews for Perception
becauseambatman1 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
ahhh! cant wait to read what happens next!
becauseambatman1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
this is going to be interesting -
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
ok just had to look at the pairing again because it almost seemed like a kakasaku lol
No Name chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
I'm speechless, really. I don't usually like stories that have tragic endings but yours just makes me want to keep reading on it. Since it's realistic and based on life itself and that kind of story is what I wanted to avoid as much as possible. But I like your story and I even cried when Tobi and Itachi died but hey, your story is good enough or the best story ever.
darkredmacabre chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
This was such a lovely story! You made me bawl my eyes out for three chapters straight... But it was very good.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
Not what i expected at all, but very beautiful!
Kj chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
That was fuckin good loved the story
Soph chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
damn. dude, you just made me so emotional. this fic was so beautiful. it's so real. tragic, yes, but still real.
one thing's for sure though: sakura's hell of a boy magnet XD
Also, this was highly sakura-centric. It was more on her relationships with the people around her -with the ItaSaku concept just a tad bigger and more dramatic. But anyways I still love this. The family you've created out of them, the way you characterized akatsuki and the whole story was just amaaaaazing. It was such a joy to read this. You even opened my eyes to other pairings!
thank you for writing this story and I'll read the sequel soon! whoop whoop! :3
Aeris Mae chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
You offer a very realistic look at the romanticized world of Naruto. I admire the way you changed the characters, making it seem both natural and extraordinary. The way Sakura interacted with the Akatsuki members and her own teammates was beyond amusing, and the romance and comraderie were squeal inducing. I enjoyed every minute of this story, even, perhaps especially, the heartbreak. You didn't pursue an unreachable goal and you kept the story from becoming cookie cutter. Realistic. That's the best way I can describe it. Realistic, enticing, and beautiful. Well done :)
EndlessBlossom chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
This was like perfect, I mean, my FAVOURITE pairong in the whole world is Kakasaku, followed by Itasaku, so this was just perfect, I am not even reading the sequel I really love it this way
xLL-Ax chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
I loved this story so much. The reasons you gave for the things that happened were p valid, and it made the plotline really good. The ending, and the hints of KakaSaku throughout the story, were very nice and it's a wonderful, fitting ending if not a bit sad. (It helps I ship KakaSaku :p)

The fight, how Deidara befriended Sakura, how Kisame was just himself, how Toby was just a simple boy for a change - Sakura herself, badass and still her - I loved it so much.
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
Thanks for the great read! I absolutely loved it!
lUnA-FloRerE chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
This is by far my favourite fanfic on earth. I can't even oh my gosh, i can't stop crying. You are one hell of an author. You were very realistic in your development of their relationship and i can imagine that if a relationship were to really form between both Sakura and itachi when he was still alive in canon then this is exactly how they would be. Exactly how Sakura would be. You captured the characters so well in this story and although i really wished Sakura and Itachi would have ended up together, i can understand that not everything ends so happily and canon wise, i think Sakura, no matter how empathetic or how understanding she was couldn't have accepted some of the things Itachi had done regardless. I'm happy Sakura ended up with Kakashi though! I'm a big fan of that couple. You did wonderful lovely! I'm off to read the sequel and if you make me bawl my eyes out again i won't be very happy :( No i'm kidding! This story was perfect, keep up the great work cos you are an amazing author.

Luna
saku642734 chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
very awesome story! I enjoyed reading it :D
Legend of league of Pokemon chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
I understood your reasoning behind having itachi die, I can't agree with it but I understand it. Tobi... WHY, TOBI WAS A GOOD BOY... Tobi was a good boy... *sob*
1,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »