Reviews for Perception
Ringo101 chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
This was honestly so well writen and had such amazing character development and so many different emotions. I was trying hard to fight back the tears during some situations because everything was so genuine and convincing. Plus the relationships and conversations among the characters were so entertaining and heart felt- it was just so good! I honestly couldn't stop reading I ended up pulling an all nighter xD
Scrolls and Paisley chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
Why are you so amazing? I love the deep insights into human behavior (and relationships) and the ending is just perfect. Thank you for writing! I almost don't want to read the sequel - but since when have I been able to resist?...
Ajungbubbls chapter 20 . 1/5/2016
I never tire of this story. One of the very best itasaku fics I've read.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I REALLY enjoy Sakura's feistiness! She absolutely drives Itachi up the wall.!

That's what makes Sakura/Itachi such a good paring. How much they play off of each other.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Awe Sasuke :')
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Uh yeah. You totally wrenched my heart out. Like totally. And just. So. Heartbreakingly. Beautiful. I have no words.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Oh god oh god oh god. I can't believe this. You made me cryyyyyyyy. This is so heart-wrenching. It's tooooo sad. So beautiful. I love it. Oh god, you write so amazingly well. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Cries.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
I couldn't stop smiling while reading the snow scene. It was beautiful, and so so so heartwarming. Never wanted that moment to end. ;)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I know Deidara doesn't end up with Sakura, but oh wow I love him. He's so thoughtful and caring and sweet.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
So beautiful. I love the way you write Itachi.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Yay for Sakura healing Itachi's eyes!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Oh I love it! You write Itachi amazingly well. It's awesome. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
I normally read SasuSaku so I'm kind of pleased to see that Sasuke is worried for Sakura. ;)
And Deidara was so cute. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Eeeekk. Didn't expect Itachi to act like that. So terrifying! Love the way you write Kisame. He's awesome. XD
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Oh well, I've already totally spoiled myself about this story with all the reviews I've read, but I'm still gonna read it because it seems interesting and your writing style is great!
Also, is it only me or does Kakashi seem to harbour feelings for Sakura already? ;)
1,999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »