Reviews for Perception
jhian casey chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
oh damn! this so amazing! so beautiful!
really one of the best fanfiction i've ever read!
great plot! great character development! and full-packed with emotions!
damn! im so freaking crying write now! its so sad! itachi died! and deidara and sakura parted!:'(
damn! what an amazing story! and what an amazing writer you are! thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story woth us..;')
jhian casey chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
woah! i love kakasaku as well! im as crazy with itasaku as with kakasaku! oh my goodness!;)
and f.y.i kakashi is not that old, you know.. He's HOT!
Niniz chapter 20 . 4/16/2015
Loved this fanfic, and it had a beautiful end. Still, I knid of wished that she would have ended up with Deidara in the end. I was overjoyed to find out that you had written more fanfincs (this was the first one i've read from you) and even DeiSaku! I love the way you write, it makes the characters come to life somehow. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fanfinction with us ! :D
Niniz chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
I'm crying :'( still, i'm kind of happy itachi died and not Deidera... And somehow it seems like a fitting end for him. So beautiful 3
Niniz chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
Seriously, Deidera is SOOOO sweet 3 After I finsh this awesome fanfic, I'm ging to look up a DeideraxSakura fanfic 3 LOve your work, it's great! And I have aldready liked KakaSaku and ItaSaku for a while noe, and now i LOVE DeiSak This fanfic have all three of them ! :D Though I know she's gonna end up with Itachi.

Pretty please write a DeiSaku fanfiction?
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
Oh my. They're going to end up so hurt. It would be nice if Sakura had her own little harem though. Sharing is caring :3
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
I'm really worried that Sakura is too involved. It sounds dangerous especially with the way that she's starting to try and protect them.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Oh my. Sakura got game, smart girl!
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
Ohmigod. Did anyone else see that? I imagine that Deidara would get really jealous.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Ohmigod. Deidara should just let Sakura heal his arm before it becomes septic. Then he really would for, and who would continue his art?
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Ohmigod.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
Ohmigod the seeds of intrigue have been sown. So exciting.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Ohmigod it was a trap. Poor baby girl :(
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Itachi is disregarding Sakura so bad. My gosh. He's gonna learn.
Night-Being chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
Realistic, beautiful, extraordinary, captivating... with bitter sweet ending.

The burn in my neck from all the crying will stay for a while, but it doesn't change that fact how perfect this story is. It's probably the most real version of what might have actually happened in the anime, with all the character being depicted accurately.

I've seen many long praising reviews for this story (well, all of your stories) and I would join the group as well, because your writing is one of a kind. But I will stick to what I've said above and won't blab further. I wouldn't be able to say anything new or original and all the praise has already been said.

Thank you for this magnificent experience. You're an inspiration to us all. :)
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »