Reviews for Perception
Uchiha Misaki chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
Great story
Aurora chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
I really think it was a shame that Itatchi and Sakura didn't end up together in the end... Sorry, not really a sakukaka fangirl. I really ship itasaku though;) Wish they ended up together with him meeting her at the gate when she went for a walk or something, cause Deidara and Kisame had gotten someone to get Tobi and Itachi back..

Really good story though! :)
Akira Sora chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
One of the most genious things i have ever read.(it was that awesome)
KieraTDG chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
I cried.I acually cried!I don't know how happy I can get with this story:-)
SoaringOnWings chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
WOW! So sad at the end, such pitiful sorrow.
kiko280 chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
That was a joke right?
Syren chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
I am happy with this ending... I know some people probably aren't because Itachi died. But all of them, Itachi, Deidara, Tobi and even Kisame came into Sakura's life and taught her something that she would not have learned on her own.

I am grateful. I am grateful that while tragic, Itachi found his own sense of piece, that Team 7 is back :D and that Kakashi was there for her in the end, regardless of everything.

Your story was beautiful, touching, heart-breaking at times, breath taking. You did a great job and should be proud.
Syren chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
I love the way Deidara defended himself and his beliefs even though he so obviously had feelings for Sakura...
Syren chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Conversation with Deidara and Sakura - Awesomeeeee! :D

Your writing - Impeccable :)

That ending - OMG. I love it! I like how taken aback and confused Itachi was... He obviously didn't believe it of himself.
ItaSaku fan chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
I cant believe you killed Itachi. Im very disappointed T.T i'm not going to finish reading this story anymore cuz i dont feel like shipping DeiSaki. But great story btw there love was EPIC. And when I remember Itachi saying to Sakura “No regrets.” My heart fucking aches T.T and their parting moment was very heary wrenching it makes me want to cry huhuhu
Koomahana chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
that was a pretty good story!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
"On a second thought, Itachi could go to hell." I LAUGHED SO HARD! XDDDD
BoomPowMina chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
This is my favorite story on

It is so perfect! Beautiful! I really dont know how to compliment you properly, i am speechless. This is art.

You are amazing, i cant explain how much this story means to me...thank you
BoomPowMina chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
My second time reading this amzing piece of art... i didnt cry like this in ages...
HiHi-Ai chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Deidara is going to be so PISSED.
1,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »