Reviews for Impending Darkness
Psycho Tangerine chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Hooray you continued this!
Griddlebone chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
I'm so glad you updated, even if it did take a long time. This is a great story and I'd love to see it finished some day. Keep up the great work!
Manley24 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
im loving this story please update chapter fifteen cause ima going to finish these chapters today
Manley24 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
loving this keep it up
Manley24 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
oh my fucking!
i love this and im sooooo glad theres 13 more chapters, awsome job!
AvalonBay chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
Wow! I really enjoyed this whole story, considering I just found it now that you updated and I'm sad I didn't find it before. It's very unique and the way that you keep the readers frustrated along with the rangers is perfect! Not only am I itching to read everything you have next, but the alien language, the mystery of it all, wondering what happened to Angel Grove, will they get their powers back...

Amazing. please update soon.
1monster2 chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
GAH! I am so excited that you posted a new chapter...but...CLIFFHANGER! GAH! (Haha... ;) ) I am seriously glad that you updated, though, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dr.Tommy Olivers shadow chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
This is a great story. I know that is hasn't been updated since 03/21/12 but I wanted to say how great this is.
1monster2 chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Ohmigosh...I just read all 13 chapters in 1 sitting...this story is AMAZING! I loved every single part of it! Can't wait to read the next chapters! :)
Fae chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
YAY!

I finished TAAMS 2 and HAD to read this new chapter as well, starting back a couple of chapters to remind myself of the story.

It's 1:06am and I am THRILLED. THANK YOU for writing another chapter.

Hopefully (like I mentioned on my previous review) we'll get another chapter in the next month or so.

:D
Psycho Tangerine chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Yay! You continued this. I think the decoding bit is the most difficult part. If they translate the letters won't they still get alien words? How would they know what each word means? What's going to happen to Billy? More please.
Eternal Headache chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
Wow. This is very well written! Your characterizations are fabulous and the story is very engaging. I look forward to seeing more from this fic.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
I am absolutely loving this story. Please continue it.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely love it when I find an author with writing skills such as yours. This story is excellent and I look forward to reading more.