Reviews for Anything For You
Wonderinguest chapter 1 . 2/5
I totally agree with Gemini. Don't make it easy on Sasuke!
Wonderinguest chapter 1 . 2/5
YOU know what? I am not letting this go. At least, AT LEAST put a sequel! Something! Because that cliffhanger man! This like Spiderman and Venom all over again: good with a bad ending and no sequel. Know what? I'll finish this myself.
Wonderinguest chapter 23 . 2/5
Lumi, I'm thinking the same damn thing! Like where the hell is the love making?!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Kill him ,beat the living out of him!
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 23 . 9/21/2015
I do love this a lot. Sure there are somethings I don't like but everything has at least one problem with them. Especially the professional stuff like books and movies. I think you did a really good job on this. Thanks for writing it.
Brazilwolf chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Aw I really liked that story. Specially the reactions of people like Neji, Gaara, etc. Also that Sasuke changed his ways. The only thing that I wasn't that fond of is that the ending was a bit short to me but besides that I like the ending.
LionGoesMeow1 chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
Ninetails69NarutoXMina chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
lumi chapter 23 . 1/30/2015
wait no yaoi ?
first u make naruto girly as fuck damn u even dressed him like a girl
secondly u make sasuke an asshole for no apparent reason the whole blaming naruto doesn't even makes sense, both of them had the mentality of a 9ord and then after all the bullshit just open his eyes? oh well no shit
u put romance in it I didn't see any romance there, just sasuke trying to rape naruto this story sucks in so many levels
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
OMFG I wanted to cry so badly I loved it
un-nutural chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
just read capt. 12...
sasuke should just die in a hole
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
-cries- ahh so sad, but happy that he lived! Sasuke your so stupid, and poor Naruto :(...ahhh started this story at like 1:00 a.m and could not put it down, its already day break and happy I read through it all! You are going into my Favorite list

Um okay so friendship between Garra and Naruto, kinda confused there... Like yeah Garra liked him, but you never explained into detail if they talked it out and were back to just being normal friends ...Also with Neiji(cutie) clearly he liked Naruto too, but didn't do anything about it. I also wanted to see if Hinata came back to school and see how she was doing.

I loved the whole concept, but just had a little trouble understanding some parts of the story, like when Naruto going to depression, I know some people can hide it, but the way you described it makes him suicidal in all. So I was surprised when he didn't inflect any damage on himself. And I did see Garra and Kiba being a little protective of him, I didn't really see then trying to understand Naruto more to make him feel less I said before yes Naruto is capable of hiding his feeling, but I would have thought that Garra would have picked up on it.

But all in all I loved the story, and I think you should continue it on, just to see how Sasuke tried to get Naruto back and just see the pure struge of Naruto trying to befriends again, but finding it hard after so many years of torture, and if you do make another please please don't make it easy on Sasuke! okay that's all :)… Im sure I have more to say but can't remember!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Out of all the names, why choose Adam when the rest were Japanese names hahah
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I just had to say something, I know I'm suppose to take this story more seriously, but some parts are too funny and I can not stop laughing.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
More pls bro don't stop the beat nice storyline though