Reviews for Anything For You
Brazilwolf chapter 23 . 12h
Aw I really liked that story. Specially the reactions of people like Neji, Gaara, etc. Also that Sasuke changed his ways. The only thing that I wasn't that fond of is that the ending was a bit short to me but besides that I like the ending.
LionGoesMeow1 chapter 23 . 2/24
So KAWAII AT THE END!
Ninetails69NarutoXMina chapter 1 . 2/10
GAAAAAA SO FRIGEN KAWAIIII
lumi chapter 23 . 1/30
wait no yaoi ?
first u make naruto girly as fuck damn u even dressed him like a girl
secondly u make sasuke an asshole for no apparent reason the whole blaming naruto doesn't even makes sense, both of them had the mentality of a 9ord and then after all the bullshit just open his eyes? oh well no shit
u put romance in it I didn't see any romance there, just sasuke trying to rape naruto this story sucks in so many levels
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
OMFG I wanted to cry so badly I loved it
un-nutural chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
just read capt. 12...
sasuke should just die in a hole
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
-cries- ahh so sad, but happy that he lived! Sasuke your so stupid, and poor Naruto :(...ahhh started this story at like 1:00 a.m and could not put it down, its already day break and happy I read through it all! You are going into my Favorite list

Um okay so friendship between Garra and Naruto, kinda confused there... Like yeah Garra liked him, but you never explained into detail if they talked it out and were back to just being normal friends ...Also with Neiji(cutie) clearly he liked Naruto too, but didn't do anything about it. I also wanted to see if Hinata came back to school and see how she was doing.

I loved the whole concept, but just had a little trouble understanding some parts of the story, like when Naruto going to depression, I know some people can hide it, but the way you described it makes him suicidal in all. So I was surprised when he didn't inflect any damage on himself. And I did see Garra and Kiba being a little protective of him, I didn't really see then trying to understand Naruto more to make him feel less sad...like I said before yes Naruto is capable of hiding his feeling, but I would have thought that Garra would have picked up on it.

But all in all I loved the story, and I think you should continue it on, just to see how Sasuke tried to get Naruto back and just see the pure struge of Naruto trying to befriends again, but finding it hard after so many years of torture, and if you do make another please please don't make it easy on Sasuke! okay that's all :)… Im sure I have more to say but can't remember!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Out of all the names, why choose Adam when the rest were Japanese names hahah
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I just had to say something, I know I'm suppose to take this story more seriously, but some parts are too funny and I can not stop laughing.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
More pls bro don't stop the beat nice storyline though
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Bille
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
OMFGG, this story was so emotional! TTTT
Keep up the good work!
Derek Chase chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
OMFG SO GOOD
XxNEGATIVE0xX chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
i was so scared that naruto wasn't gonna wake up, my eyes even became watery while reading a few of the chapters, and i enjoyed every part of it, thatis story is truly awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Honey, do you think you can find a beta who knows the difference between "your" and "you're" or "were" and "where" or "now" and "know"? This is a really great story but heavy editing would be appreciated. My eyes are burned by those mistakes. You don't want me to be blind, do you? Xoxo