Reviews for Can I Trust You?
Caricature of a Witch chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
ALl tohose old stories left to die :-( You don't by any chance care to continue this one? I really like it :)
Zane's Girl- Jo chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
“Oh! Let’s play!” she said suddenly taking herself out of his hold on her and running, or swaying, towards the park. Fiyero stood shocked as he watched the drunken green girl run to the park. He shook his head before chasing after her. She went to the swings first, seeing as a small part of her said that Monkey bars were degrading to Animals. She saw Fiyero follow her and take a seat on the swing before she could manage to get herself balanced enough to even consider sitting on the small piece of wood made for a child. As she attempted sitting she swayed to the left, about to fall when Fiyero caught her and set her in the swing. She blushed again, for what might have been the hundredth time that night. “If you weren’t here I’m quite certain that I would be in some alley with a broken leg,” she said smiling even though she knew it wasn’t funny. She was also starting to realize that if it hadn’t have been for Fiyero she could very well be in a very bad situation worse than this. At least here, with him, she was safe. Once again, she lost all coherencies as she saw Fiyero looking up at the star filled sky. He hadn’t said anything at all besides the fact of them being lost.

Fiyero looked over to see Elphaba staring at him, a thoughtful look over her angled features. “What?” he asked somewhat confused by her actions.

“There’s a little green in your eyes,” she muttered looking closer at his eyes, leaning forward in the swing to examine his eyes closer.

That's 10 Things I Hate About You! I love the swing scene!

Keep up the story! I like it!
Amythista chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Strange...but fun! yay! update soon!
BlissfullySortOfAnonymous chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
this chapter is really cute! and glinda and boq are adorable. please update!
Wiztine chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
Is there more? It stopped at "he muttered something unintelligible". I hate my computer sometimes.
Wiztine chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
No! Coffee does not cure hangovers! ... Ahem... sorry, Health class is really starting to bug me. I was so happy to see another chappie. (though I know this isn't it)
quantuminferno chapter 9 . 11/9/2007
Wow... I love your fic. I just saw the musical and now I haven't been very successful in finding fics I like; however, this one's awesome. Pure awesome-ness. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Hey, this is great. I knwo the story is Gloq and Fiyeraba but this was a very good Gelphieish chapter, which I liked.
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
Good story please continue
roberre chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Just a few helpful hints.

Try breaking up the page when you switch P.O.V.s ( point of views).

It just helps to orient the reader.

If Fiyero's examining something, and then all the sudden Boq is doing the thinking, it gets really messed up. So just try breaking the page up with

x

or something. It's very helpful to the readers.

Also, try putting commas between two verbs. I usually put too many commas in a story, so I might not be the best person ever to listen to, but it's kinda helpful to have

“Alright, after you Miss Galinda,” Boq said, gesturing for her to move on ahead of him.

instead of

“Alright, after you Miss Galinda,” Boq said gesturing for her to move on ahead of him.

It just breaks the sentance up nicely and makes it easier to read, in my opinion. Anyways, good job, and keep going. "
roberre chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
YAY.

Nice chapter. "

I like the Elphaba/alcohol thing. That's funny.

The only thing I noticed is that for the flashback, it REALLY confused me for a second. It might be helpful to put any further flashbacks into italics, just so everyone's not like 'Wtheck?' and all that.

Other than that though, it was very nice. "
roberre chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I love 'This is me not caring!'

That's hilarious.

A lot of the rest is really funny too, but that part just makes the chapter amazing for me.

The emotions are really good, and nice descriptions on the characters, keeping them canon and everything. -thumbs up-
xxAnnaleigh chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Galinda is i LOVE

Haha when is there going to be more Fiyeraba fluff!
Geordie Jedi chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
So does it look like Galinda might be falling for Boq? I hope this happens. Another good chapter, update soon.
xxAnnaleigh chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
Yay my name is mentioned D

Good chapter! Gloq fluffyness! Yay!