Reviews for A Demon's Perspective
EsperSY chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Oh wow, this had been one of the best Summon Night fics I have ever read...and I didn't even know Rasho. XD Certainly gonna summon him next (stuck with Kutty now T.T Drat it for the walkthrough to grace me with its presence quite late), Rasho sounds amusing.

Thank you for writing this fic, its certainly interesting and it made me on the edge of my seat. Granted it's a bit OOC (I like it that you paired Kenon and Zantek together), and that Pratty and Kenon were friends, I was wishing they were when I found out about Kenon in the game.

About this whole fanfic overall, please, by all means, continue THIISSS. I beg of you, this is too good to be on a hiatus. I'll be checking out your Spit of Fire next, so just wait for my review there...only if that sparked my intention, that is.
Isis chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
"She tried to hide her smile, but was betrayed by her raised cheeks, illuminated by moonlight."

*sighs dreamily* I simply can't get enough of that line. Love it.

Wow, so many reviewers yet no sign of you still? Where have ye wondered off to? Your loyal fans are in want of more! Seriously though, I hope you're okay out there.

An element of your wonderful writing style, I have noticed here, is your focus on dialogue. This works well with your particular style and provides me, as a reader, with a different spin on how you, as the author, interpret and translate their in-game relationship, into a completely independent story. Seeing that character interaction was largely shown through dialogue and pictures, for me it was as if I were revisiting the city of Wystern once more, except that the pictures seen on my game screen were capable of full motion; a cartoon rather than a slideshow.

It's mainly thanks to your ability in accurately capturing the essence of these characters, and respecting their likeness in your fiction. And where the evidence was lacking, as we saw with Kenon in-game, you were still able to pull together a believable figure, from the obscurity of their role as a support character.

Sadly, yours is the latest I've read of only two, this included, fanfictions focusing on Rasho and Pratty. Only two! Such a crime! Glad to see I'm not alone in that thought though *doles out imaginary high-fives to those below* and even happier to see that there are some authors who are willing to do them justice. Funnily enough, the other author is a member of this community also ("Kings" - The Gray Maze).

I wish you well on all your literary ventures and verrry much hope to see some works from you in the future.

Isis.

(a shameless Rasho Fangirl ;-P)
lo-gurl chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Aww I'm pretty sad to see there's only 3 you going to update some more on this story?I hope ya don't give up on it,it's rather rare to see a RashoxPratty story plus I think you've got Rasho's personality down completely!

Please continue with this story!
lo-gurl chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I think Zantek does suit Kenon,it's pretty amusing to see that Kenon doesn't understand everything he says though.

Oh and I can't help but ask but who will be Kutty's and Sugar's parnters?
lo-gurl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow it's really rare to find a story with Rasho in it,especially with the female craftknight!
RashoxPratty Luver chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
I really like this story,its really hard to find a story with this pairing.

Please continue with this story!I'll keep checking to see if you ever update!If you don't I will poke you with a stick!

-Poke,Poke...Poke.
RashoxPratty Luver chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Haha it's so cute how Rasho teases Pratty
RashoxPratty Luver chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Finally a RashoxPratty Fic!I've been waiting to finding one of these!
BetaWax chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Haha! You've captured Rasho perfectly. All characters thus far, for that matter, are very well portrayed. A shame it would seem you've abandonded it, as it is very entertaining, and the writing is also excellent. Hope you get back to it someday!
WhiteTenshi chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
hey great story so far,I hope that you'll continue this soon.
h0n3ybun chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
You're doing really well with this story. I felt that you really helped bring out more of Rasho's personality and I really like how the story is written from his perspective. I hope you intend to finish it someday, I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter you write. So please write the next chapter soon!
MikariStar chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Very interesting, I like it. :D
LaiChan chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Please, just please don't give up on this story! I mean, it's the only one I could find that's RashoxPratty and it's a good one too! I'm saying this because I noticed it's been a while since you updated, so don't feel discouraged because there's still people out there who'd very much like to keep on reading this fic, ok? (common! don't leave us hanging here... :(, just go on and play the game again or something, anything to get the inspiration again...! )
VissyLinch09 chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Wow, I totally enjoy ur story, & it's very rare to see someone make fanfic of Rasho & Pratty, I really like ur story so far, I like when u still include the conversation from the game mix with ur own dialogue, & like how character Kenon developed too, but I kinda sad to see it's only 3 chapters, & u don't update it for quite a while, so please... u need to update this fic if u have time. Thank u so much for creating this story BTW _.

Sorry if my English not so good...
Insane-fluff-too lazy to login chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
You need to update this!

It's rare to find a good Summon Night story with Rasho!

I'll keep looking to see if it's updated!