Reviews for No Bravery
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
Loved the story!
msdarque chapter 13 . 8/26/2008
Just enough dark & stubborn & McKay as I like. Superb work!
astrosue chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
I just read the whole story. It was really really good! Looking forward to anything else you write.
Llanea chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
ep that was amazing!
Angela M chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
*sniff* It's over! Well atleast I can re-read it in the future. Great story, really glad that it went all the way to Complete. I've always loved vulnerable Rodney stories and this one delivered for me. Thanks for sharing it with us.
angw chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
Cute. Hehe Ford is never going to live it down.
MaggieL80 chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
I can't believe that you were able to wrap up most of the loose ends in one chapter. Nicely done. Loved the awkwardness between Sheppard and McKay, Ford's multiple apologies, and the team together again. Would love to read a sequel or just a continuing saga based on this AU. When you wrote "goodbye" were you just meaning until your next fic or you aren't going to write anymore? Please let it be the former.
FeedtheFlames chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
Good story, great ending, really loved it :D
LinziDay chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
Excellent! Great idea bookending the story with Kolya. The season's episodes fit the story so well! :) Loved it from start to finish.
Carambar chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I'm just at the beginning, but I definitely have the feeling that I will like it!
angw chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
LOL. Isn't Radek so laid back :) Not even blinking like he knew what was coming.

I was expecting the talk between Sheppard and Elizabeth to be a little explosive with Sheppard realising his mistake at not investigating Rodney's incident and Elizabeth coming across as defensive.

As a last chapter (even with the epilogue) there seems to be a lot of material left to cover and I look forward to reading this.

Rodney and Sheppard's talk will be very difficult with both of them having to face the problem and admitting their mistakes.

How will Ford react when he finds out why Rodney left? He seemed a little dismissive of Rodney leaving the team.
Llanea chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
end? you could get like, ten more chapters out of this! however, this was a friggin amazing fic! thanks for sharing looking ofrward to the epilogue!
MaggieL80 chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
It's about time. Let's just hope Rodney agrees to rejoin the team. There's going to need to be alot of team bonding to mend those broken fences. Looking forward to the epilogue but sad to see the story end. Any sequels? One can hope.
FeedtheFlames chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
I don't like this ending, I mean... no offense or anything, but it didn't resolve much between Sheppard and McKay... I would have liked to see them talk or something, and McKay didn't really seem like he would've rejoined the team so easily, but I would like to read the epilogue so write that soon.
Wolfa Moon chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
This is great. Don't end it here. Please epilogue. An awesome one like the story isn't awesome already.