Reviews for The Aftermath in Apartment Complexes
Midnight Draven chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I'd like to thank you for your story. This was the first HP fanfic story i EVER read. 3 months later and I'm beyond obsessed yet if it hadn't been for this story I might not be reading right now. So this story basically changed my life, corny I know but it's true HP fanfic IS my life now. I love this story for it however I think my parents and or friends would hate ya for it. Anyway thanks for the story!
Midnight Draven chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
I loved this story! I never read HP fanfiction despite loving the books only twilight but I accidently stumbled upon this story while looking at your twilight stories. I almost gave up in chapter 1 because it sounded very weird but I'm very glad I pesevered. I hope that you do update soon! Oh also were the twilight references in this chapter ententional or an accident. Anyway, I loved it.
Starburstgoddess27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
god i love this freakin story! pls continue!
Avanell chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Sniff! Poor Ron! Please get them back together...or at least, John out of the pic soon.
LitaFanForLife chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
Awesome chapter
mclaughlin chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
I just read this story so far and my reaction is?

What the hell is this all about?

You haven't given any thought of maybe giving a bit more of a background story as to what happened to certain characters ie Ron/Hermione and Ginny/Harry?

I am sure that we would like to know why these characters have not got together or what caused them to break away from each other or at least give some more details on what the hell is going on with this story.

By the way Harry's supposed girlfriend's name is Pavarti not Pravati. Get the name right for when you mistake certain names or words it shows that you either don't know how to pronounce/spell correctly.
Avanell chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
I like this, but as a Ron/Hermione fan, what is going on with them now? I know they broke up, but exactly why? please explain and have some interaction. I want them back! Poor there any hope for his condition?
Avanell chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Interesting...I can't wait to see what happens :)
XB16B2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hey, I really liked this. Good story; satisfactorily detailed, but not obnoxiously so. You might want to consider reworking some sentences, simply for aesthetic purposes, but other than that...keep writing. ;)

On that note, I also think you should check out geo cities rocky_mountain_international (sans the spaces, of course). I know they're looking for good writers, and you definitely fit the criteria.

I'm looking forward to your next don't be too long!