Reviews for The Blackest Potter
sasy39 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
im absolutely loving this
its A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
I cant wait 4 ur next update
the writing is wonderful and the general idea is inspiring
thx u for sharing it
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Dumbledore the their needs to give Harry back his father's Invisibility Cloak. That Cloak of Invisibility has been in the Potter Family for nearly a thousand years. Grr. He *will* give it back.
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
OMFG! This is such a great FUCKING story! Why haven't you continued this!?

Please update soon, please!

Has Bella ever contacted her sister Andromeda? I'm sure Bella and Andy would both like to have a sister back. :)

Idiot Dumbledore, trusting Snivellous. He killed James! Most likely James was kicking his ASS and Pettigrew used his rat form to get the drop on him, allowing Snape to gain the upper hand.

I know you will never update this. It has been, unfortunately, 9 and a half years. But I *really* wish you would.

I want to see everyone's reactions to Bella and Harry being back. Especially Snake Dave's. He will blow a gasket lol, HEHE. And Ooh, maybe Bella can be the new Defense Professor at Hogwarts? She would *DEFINITELY* be better than Umbitch.

I like the Harry/Lavender pairing. But poor Lavender! Her parents were brutally murdered right in front of her. :(
No doubt that BASTARD Draco Malfoy and his Slytherin thugs will gloat about it to her. I hope Harry really kicks theie ASS. That S.O.B. will be a Prefect this year. Dumbledore is a joke.

Too bad we won't get to see Harry meet the kids.
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
This is a great story. Thank you for writing it. I was disappointed for a second at the time jump that we didn't get to see Bella raise little Harry but I think some of the comments in this chapter of how she came to love him helped. I like what glimspes we get of their caring relationship. I also like the vision they have for the wizarding world. I have high hopes for your Harry and Bella. This would have been grand. There is so much good they could have done. Thank you for writing.
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
MMadrid chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
This is a very good story I'm sorry to see that you haven't updated it in years and probably won't even read this. I really wish I knew what happened next.
lilashannah chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
it may have been years but you must start but I'm dying to see how the kids get along.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
More. More! MOAR
Bradley Roscoe chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
What the fuck
Ironically-delicious-donuts chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
alanvaladez chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Hey I know that it has been 7 years since u updated this story so please update soon :V I really like how this is turning out to be.
angelbaby.kh2 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Guessing that it has been abandoned
TinaMaki chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Too bad you stopped writing hat story...
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Interesting beginning.
It seems like Bela is still a bit of a cold blooded bitch, but not a total maniac...
AD Lewis chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
A shame it's been a while since you updated this fic, it's a great story