Reviews for The Blackest Potter
AD Lewis chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
A shame it's been a while since you updated this fic, it's a great story
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I like it.
littleweb chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
more please
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Will you ever be finishing this story and how many more chapters are planned?
kyoshi711 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Not Death Eater material? They just kicked the asses of 8 aurors, I think that qualifies as competent!
WyrdSmith chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
You have my attention, and my respect for a well-written, well-told story.
voidblade6 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I love this story... on the other hand It has not been updated in forever as such I will fav it and hope that changes.
Vicki219 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Brilliant story so far. Please update some more soon
mwinter1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Awaiting more.
Arthorius chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Hmm, Saw your posting and link to this story in the yahoo group you are member of. Curious, see nothing wrong with this story except a glaring fact that last update was 2008 and current year is 2012 which indicates to me that this storyline is assumed to be abandon...
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Your harry is laughably stupid. He isn't serious and he does one asinine after the other. I can't read this anymore, because it's kind of insulting.
heart chan chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I was a bit weary of the pairing at first but i thought id give it a whirl. lol i really like it so far and i think bella did a brilliant job of raising harry! XD plus that comment on why the sorting hat always sorts at eleven had me laughing for a good ten minutes. please update soon!
captainwhiteshadow chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens when Harry meets Ron, Hermione, and the others, and gets to school. Oh, how the rumors will fly.
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Write again soon.
Proud Mudblood chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Given that it has been nearly four years since the last update my hopes are not high, but is there any chance of you continuing/finishing this?