Reviews for One Foot In Front of the Other
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
That was sweet of Dean to take Sam out to dinner. Congrats to Dean for owning a car business. Wow that was some blow out from Mikey, glad Dean talked to him. Can't wait for the next chapter.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Awww there gonna have another baby. Glad john talked some sense into Sam. Mikey met his grandfather.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
I agree with Sam they shouldn't go with there dad, they have a child to take care of. I know that's there dad but Mikey is more important. John can get other hunters to help him.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Sam does need to take better care of himself, now that Dean is there to help he doesn't have to over work himself. The grandpa has arrived.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
They finally released the sexual tension lol.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Omg I'm so glad Dean is ok. I'm happy Sam told Dean he loved him.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Looks like Dean won over Mikey.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I agree with Dean, I think Sam should of let Dean make the choice for himself. Yes Dean don't give up.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter. Wow that was some blow out, now Dean knows Mickey is his.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Uh oh Dean found where Sam was living.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Good chapter. I feel bad for Dean.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great beginning. I know Sam didn't want to take hunting away from Dean, but I think Sam should of told Dean he was pregnant.
Rain of the Forest chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
MORE PLEASE!
Jack: DUCK AND COVER! *dives behind a rock*
Jim: ACK! SHE'S ON 'ANGRY-THAT-THE-NEXT-CHAPTER-ISN'T-UP-YET' MODE! *rips open a tree & hides inside*
Danny: HIDE AND PRAY SHE DOES NOT FIND YOU! *lifts up a mountain and hides underneath it*
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Oh shit...
Dimac.31 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Hey! where's the rest of this?