Reviews for Keepers of Existence
Raru chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Hi i'm beeing lazy right now but hey it works. Can you crawl thrug my window and help me with this evil thing called boredom? It'd be nice. But... Eh. You helped all ready when i dont have writes block and boredom i'll thank you properly. (or more like over do it.) :D
inukagome15 chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Will you update this story soon, please?
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Well, at least you updated. Please update. I'm glad the Keeper understood.
Miriam1 chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
I like the idea behind your "Keepers." I will have to get back to you with reviews on the other chapters.

I don't know what to say, other than I like what I see, and I hope to see more of it.

-Miriam
TPcrazy chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
ooh, this is good! update soon. vlad better not be up to anything fishy. . .keep up the ghostly good work. (bad pun alert)
tavisa chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
Great!
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
That Menshan is just like Poindexter, jumping into conclusions. Please update.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This is a really great story. Please update soon!
Shining Zephyr chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Oh, what kind of cliffhanger is this? Woe is me to wait even longer for this!

Shiny-san
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Second Chance? Does the Seriously Crazed Up Fruit Loop really believe the people of Earth would give him a chance rather than relying on Danny Phantom? Anyway, I would like to see another chapter, please.
Me-agaisnt-the-world chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Curse you and your evil cliffie!

I found it intriguing and I loved it. Can't wait for more.
bluename chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
You can call him "the black thing who wants to destrroy the universe" XDD but seriously, the story is getting now pretty interesting, ,so I hope you can update soon ;)
Crystal Remnant chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Oh, how about Ophiuchus. I love that name - it even sounds evil. Great story by the way. I'll add it to my alerts.
Me-agaisnt-the-world chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Hmm... Intrigued me... I'll be looking out at this story.

MATW
Shining Zephyr chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Shiny: Yay for your update!

Zephyr: -moaning- Too perky for me. As always, I hope to see another good, if not better, chapter come from you. Muses want a lot more.

Shiny: Don't be so dang harsh. She loves it! So do I! Who's evil glob-o'-goo? Update soon!