Reviews for Normal
Natasha K chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Great story! I heard about you while reading 'Never Come Back' by Zatnikatel. Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
graceofgod chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Was this you first ever fanfic? Impressive! Love the tone of the boys - so suited to S3, and Stella is a great character. Off to read the next story with her in...
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aw, I enjoyed this very much. My most favorite part was Dean playing with the dog. :-)
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh, so cute! I love dogs, and I love dogs in stories! "I don't know who to root for." Adorable!
Salty Q chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Damn, girl, I loved this one too! Stella is awsum! The point you make in this fic is really great too. Sam is the only thing Dean feels like he can count on-his constant. Dean's behavior throughout the story is so. . . .Dean. . . but I expected nothing less from you! :p

"Fuck Wal-Mart!" LMAO! Loved that line.

I liked this one a lot because it was a more relaxed and less intense than the last couple of yours that I read. :) It was a good change of pace. As always, wonderful job!

~ Salty Q
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This was a really neat story. Great to get a perspective on Dean while Sam was away and nice to see that he had a glimpse of normal even when he was on his own.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
"You're his nomal, Sam" - wow, what a great line and I love the idea of this story. I really like the Stella character too.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I read this because I'm reading (and really ejoying) your new fic and you mentioned that Stella would be making an appearance, I'm so glad I did though because this is so good and I love Stella - she's just what Dean needs and the thought of Sam being Dean's normal is just so sweet.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aw...this little story rings so true, and I absolutely *love* Stella - she's tough and funny and real. I wish we had more female characters like this on the show!
mmyy chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Complete? I think you should continue this story.. It's great!
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I've always figured that Sam was Dean's normal. Loved this! Especially this;

"And you know, it wasn’t because he needed supplies, it wasn’t because he needed advice on a hunt. He came here to sleep in a bed that hadn’t been slept in by a thousand other people, and to have a meal that wasn’t made in a greasy-spoon kitchen. He would come out here and mow the lawn, for fuck sake, then drive away in that damn loud car of his.”

After WIAWSNB I think that Dean would most def go to wherever he can get the simplicity of life, and that just usually falls to his annoying little brother, Sammy.

The image of Dean and a dog wrestling is so comical, and so Deanlike that I just can't help but simle at it. I’m not even sure who to root for.”; Stella couldn't of have said it better.

“You’re his normal, Sam. That’s your job.” Figures that no matter how intuitive Sam is, he can't see what's right in front of him; Dean.

That's it ;)
Left Hook chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Awesome! Likeable OC, great Dean characterization, and nice suckerpunch ending.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow, that was really powerful. It was a great short story with a fully fleshed out original character, yet it still focused on the relationship between the brothers. It had a very natural flow and I really liked the idea of Sam's 'job' to be Dean's 'normal'. Please write more.
abni chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I really enjoyed reading this! Love the way that Dean seems at ease in teh place (and LOVE Stella!) - and yet at the same time it is a little heartbreaking when thinking about how little he gets to experience that feeling. And love the way that Sam realises the full importance of his own presence in Dean's life.

Looking forward to reading more from you! :-D
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wonderful storytelling, rich in detail and gentle enough in its pace to draw me totally in to this nice safe harbour for Dean. Loved your OC Stella and how she was able to let Sam know in just a few short words what he means to his brother. Looking forwards to more from your pen.