Reviews for All Tied Up
Amareina chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Highly entertaining! Great story .
sagey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
lol..this makes me laugh every time I read it..I do adore them being playful ..and an all knowing ronon is always fiun...

hugs
SGAFirenity chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was really good. I really enjoyed it. I loved the awkwardness that Teyla had with Ronon. Coming up with lame excuses for why John isn't around. That was good. :D
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Sweet and funny and amusing :o)

Really great :o)
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I thought that this was great Teyla/John story! You had them in character and everything worked extremely well! I really enjoyed the moment between John and Teyla it's nice to see little fun moments like that! Great Job!
TML chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT WRITING JOHN/TEYLA AS A COUPLE KEEP UP THE AMAZING WRITING.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hiya, great job on your JT fic, I really enjoyed it. I'm a fan of the fics where they're a secret couple-I'm all about the mundane things in a relationship. Like JT working on mission reports together or just eating together or having a dicussion about things. Just the mundane, not many people appreciate those moments in time that were small and inconsequential but when remembered hold something special in them. Like you look back 20 years and you remember when there was a tickle fest during the mission reports. Or in this case John tied to a bed post with silk fabric. It's too funny and I find it totally endearing. Great job and I'm loving yoru work. You could also post the fics at w . john-teyla-convergence . net. It's I site I created to hopefully become a JT hub of sorts for all things JT. Pictures, captions, fanfics, music videos. You might like it. It's still being snazzed up since we're planning some changes but it's gotten a good amount of the JT fics out there.

Anyway great work, you have a new fan out there and Im loving the writing.
Scifan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Ruby, I thought this was funny. Kinky, but funny.
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
interesting...worth reading...
neptune60 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Great story. Ronan definitely knows now. Thanks for sharing.
Scarbantia chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
It's well done. They are in character(Teyla as the calmness itself, Sheppie as a big baby).It's funny.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Very well done! It would be great to read the events that lend up to this. A doer, maybe?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Awesome one shot. I'm a die hard John and Teyla fan. Hope to read more!
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
excellent! wonderfully written and good story! so sexy! hehe
magicisagift chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
i love the story its great