Reviews for L and the Chocolate Factory
BaubleWallflower chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I like it... I don't know if you're going to update or not though since you haven't in a long while.
no reason- no purpose chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
The idea of L winning a golden ticket is interesting, but I think that it would make more sense if Mello won it instead. Anyway, on with the story!
viviboo chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Hahaha, this story is very funny XD I know that the it being completed is not very likely but I do want to say that this is among the better Death Note crossovers that I've read in some time. Lol, poor Light has to deal with L in a candyland.
Phoradendron chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
LOLOLOLOLOL

You bascially nailed the dialogue from the actualy movie! I should know, my little sister is obsessed with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and has watched it 10 times over...

Cool story, I can actually imagine L in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory...drooling...eating candy...pissing off Light...
MangaFreak15 chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
I swear I LOL'ed all the way through. X3
Tabbyprincess chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I hope to read more soon. Please update again! It's very well written, and very interesting...
Yueli-san chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Amazing story! Hoping you continue it soon so please update!
Little Soldier Mine chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
OH MY GOD! I absolutely luved this story! I totally think that L would totally be in heaven if he went to Wonkas factory!

I luv the way you made Wonka! Just like in the movie! Him and L together are just great.

The sugar withdrawls were great. I can just see L twitching and mumbling in the corner. I luved the part where L first walked into the chocolate river room! He would be so happy in there! Like his own little heaven. And the part where L bit Lights hand was funny, i laughed hella!

The part with Light and the washroom was great! He deserves to suffer. Glad it traumatized him and made L happy!

The cactus growing on the nose thing was funny!

Totally luv your L!

You should try and write more! I know i would luv to read it!

Muchisimo-luv!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
i love this story! rly funny lol cant wait for more!

try watch-movies. net u may have to put the website in google first for it to go to it cuz its stupid. anyways, they will prolly have teh movie, no subs, but the movie. otherwise, rent the thing. lol update soon!

Lord Rebecca-Sama
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
AH FINALLY AN UPDATE! Thank goodness lol. well, i'm still reading this! so please update soon? pwease? for me? lol :P
GRIMMtheBITCH'1 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I love this. Update soon.
Angel Frog chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
You could almost pity poor Light in this. L and Willy Wonka are getting along *far* too well. /snicker/
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
this is great i hope u upload soon i love this story
Mello-Mellon chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Lol. What if Mello was Wonka instead? Ha. This is very awesome. I stayed up until 1am reading this because it's so good. Keep up the good work! :D
Weaponized Mind chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
nice. This must be the third time i've read this, and I can't say that it is a bad fic. This is a wonderfull fic, but after re-reading it I have two comments for you

the sound of someone still happily sucking the life out of a toffee candy (not that it had a life in the first place).

Where The heck do you get off saying that the toffee had no life! How Do YOU KNOW? Look all the toffee I know are well respected people/candys and all graduated near or at the top of their class! two of them are lawyers and three are docters. ones a plumber, but hey! he had to get a PHD to be that!

Willy Wonka’s washroom was an experience Raito wouldn’t forget even if he tried. It was sort of a car wash for people. It could be called people wash for all its worth. I wouldn’t be able to describe it, because that’s just how indescribable it is.

Really? Do I need to remind you that Raito is handcuffed to L?

anyway I love this fic, and I will be hoping that you update soon. keep up the good work! :)