Reviews for Arashi ni narimasu
kjhgjhgrfd chapter 22 . 2/28
great story, please continue. can't wait for hijaru and kakashi ;)
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 2/15
THIS IS A TRULY HILARIOUS STORY AND I ENJOYED READING EVERY WORD OF IT AND I THANK YOU!
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 2/15
I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY NO ONE HAS THOUGHT TO PUT THE DISCLAIMERS IN THE TITLE DESCRIPTION AREA THAT WAY IT IS IN EACH PAGE AND IT ONLY HAS TO BE WRITTEN ONCE.
Loner Kid chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Hikari is sooo harsh! I feel sad for poor Hermione!
Loner Kid chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
OHHH GOD AUTHOR-SAMA I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING RON IN SLYTHERIN!
Loner Kid chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Oh god I love Harry's personality! He is like Sasuke and Draco and Ron are like Naruto, always being taunted!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Venus914 chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
I love your pairings. But im vehemently opposing the Draco/Ron pairing. Please. Dont you feel sorry for Draco? Ron is a bigot, layabout, small minded, ... He's everything negative. Why give him a happy life? I shudder to think what he will do with the Malfoy fortune! Draco is heir anx if they wed... Please. Not Ron. I dont like him but he's a loser, you know. He's the guy who is dirty that doesn't take showers nor brushes teeth in high school. He's the guy you stay away from. He's the guy that makes everyone's skin crawl. Please, i beg you. I love Draco. Dont pair him with a Weasley. I hate those family...
Lunary chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Okay I'm not sure that there is a chance for you to update this story anytime soon but I'd love to see it going again.

Because I really like it and find the way you go with things also quite highly amusing.

I had to laugh quite a view times and really hope you're going to continue writing the story.

Regards,
Lunary
narrassae chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
I genuinely enjoyed this story. You turned Harry into an OC and I actually didn't mind. Which is quite rare. Well Done.

I hope to read more sometime. I hope you haven't abandoned this. Remember to read through your previous chapters before uploading/writing a new one. It helps to re-familiarise yourself with both the plot and the character personality traits each of your characters have. Good Luck!

Hope to read from you soon!

N
charger440 chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
Are you going to continue this story? I need to know if its worth putting it in alerts.
Entoarox chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
The reason Katon: Ryƫka no Jutsu is a C-rank is because its an 'easy' jutsu with a rather large weakness
(Easy: You only need to be able to do Katon jutsu for it, no control required, the wire handles that for you)
(Weakness: Break the wires and the jutsu wont reach the target)
X-elemental chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Good point here - quirell indeed wished to get the stone, but not use it.
X-elemental chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
As amusing as it is, I fail to see how someone would see portrait as threatening in love. It can't tap that ass!

Also, I'd note that a) I have image of Kakashi bouncing younger Harry on his lap with Icha Icha open in hand in my head, b) with Harry being considered an adult I have hard time imaging that Kakashi who was eyeing 8-year old would wait so long(oh convenient Hogwarts :D), c) it's a bit unrealistic to not have them in other relationships meanwhile and d) even shinobi don't have such extreme rejection cultural traditions, see exhibit "Sasuke and fangirls".
X-elemental chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Poor Grabbe and Goile, always disregarded.