Reviews for The Bird And The Worm
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Ouch. Now that's MESSED UP. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow this was so sad, but I really like the way you write Gaara, and it did have a happy ending! He did kill Sasuke after all!
Anonn E. Mouse chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Well, the start was a little shaky, but I really like this! Is the Worm song a real song?

I thought the rough language really got the crazy, terrifying feel of this. Poor Gaara...and poor Temari! She got killed by her own brother!
Puru chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
O.( : ...*is speechless*

-/_\- : Deidara...are you alive?

O.( : Yeah...un

-/_\- : That was boring

_( : You're kidding right, un? That was awesome, un! I love that song, un!

-/_\- : Is it just because it mentions the word "stone"

-_( : No, un...I really like this fic, un. You need to smile more Itachi, un.

-/_\- : Bite me.

_( : Maybe I will, un!

O/.\O : *runs away*

_( : Good fanfic, un! *Runs after Itachi*
R2468 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
...I'm scared...but I suppose that was the point...-shiver down my spine-
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
nice.. but u killed naruto!
SharpiesSmellGood chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
First of all, awesome fic! A lot of stories about Gaara are sentimental and kind of gloss over his psychopathic killer tendencies. The part about Temari was great in the most disgusting, horrifying way. Really morbid and freaky, but with Shukaku and Gaara, what else would you expect?

Secondly, good song choice. I heard it on an amv about Gaara and I've been hooked since.
ileikpudding chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
that was good. i little morbid but then again, duh, its gaara! lol keep up the good work
liz chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
dude I FUKING LOVE THATsong. asum story, but its nice to know that other people are interested in some stuff like that too.

great!
Chrosis chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
That was pretty good, but Gaara doesn't seem to me to be one to use tools other than his sand.

It was a much darker look at Gaara than I normally see, but excellent writing none the less.