Reviews for Heartless
OddLittleBrit chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Is it me, or did you mean for it; Boq is slowly feeling more guilty in each story, or at least more apologetic? Either way, despie loving Boq the most, these are really good! And I know it's pretty late but yeah XD
elphieT chapter 29 . 1/3/2011
Oh... that was... charming. Yes, lovely table piece indeed. lol

Bad fic or no, I'll read it to completion ;)

And kudos to you for attempting NaNoWriMo. I don't even have the guts to sit down and try that yet!
rainbowfish22 chapter 29 . 1/2/2011
I was so surprised when I got an email saying that this had been updated. But it made my day. Not the actual story, since I don't enjoy dead Nessa. But I was glad that you updated. :)
SunRise19 chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Ok, that is so sad! The saddest one yet..
SunRise19 chapter 19 . 10/20/2010
Aww, *sniffs* That was awesomely written! So beautiful and heartbreaking...*sniffs*

P.S. Where are these other Bessa fics that you're mentioning? Just curious..I've gone through and tried to get my hands on every Bessa fic in the Wicked section on this site..or is it another web site? I really love your writing style! You deserve 1st place!
SunRise19 chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Awww..*sniffs* Aww..so sad!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Wow, dark and twisted...
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Woh, I dunno if I see Boq doing that so it's OOC for me...but still interesting!
doctorrobinson chapter 28 . 9/18/2010
I HATE BOQ I HATE BOQ I HATE BOQ

this is so well-written, but it makes me want to smack him in the face at some parts! D:

definitely not the best thing to read at 2 in the morning in a silent house, haha. I loved it, though. : )
elphieT chapter 28 . 1/4/2010
OMIOZ! SHE'S BACK FROM THE DEAD! lol! Very glad to see you up and posting again :)

Aw, I'm kinda sad to see this lovely angsty fic go. Although, the things you do to poor Nessa! Fatal electroshock therapy? Oh my. Well, I look forward to the final chapter.

And don't worry about Nessa's "pool of bleed". I've notice some grammar errors in my published fics that I swear weren't there before I posted them, too. Must be cyber gremlins. ;)
rainbowfish22 chapter 28 . 1/3/2010
Wow. I think this made me feel even worse for Nessa than all the other chapters combined.

I still loved it, though. :D.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 28 . 1/3/2010
Fail? What fail? I don't think I could write Nessa death this well at a normal hour of the day (is there such a thing?).

Obviously I liked this a lot.

I got excited when getting this update.

[insert something witty, intelligent, and coherant]
rainbowfish22 chapter 27 . 10/27/2009
I considered reviewing every chapter of this, but I decided that would be a bad idea. xD.

Anyways, I loved this and I wish I had written it. I noticed you mentioned there would be character death in all the chapters, but you never said it was always going to be Nessa dying. I think Boq should die in some of these chapters.

This story is great and perfectly angsty. :D.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 27 . 5/16/2009
Oh Oz, this story is so good. I just get the sensation too yell at Boq saying, "Stop killing Nessa! She's going through a hard time! She was an unelected official, chances are she didn't WANT to be governor!" But then I end up clicking to read the next chapter...well done.
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
O.O It's like a train wreck-and I mean that in the best possible way. Every scenario is horrible and heavy, but I just can't look away. I must keep clicking and see how he kills her next. Bravo, this is wonderful. I'm going to have to write you some Bessa-the good kind, not the kind where he kills her. ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »