Reviews for Slight Problem
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 26 . 11/19/2016
Loved it pretty much. But, truth to be told, I didn't like the first few chapters. Being a little stereotype, I thought it will be like the rest witch fanfiction with Yu Yu gang in it- flying on brroms and black cats and all that crap.

I like action- REAL action. Fists and spirit attacks, spells and weapons too. And your fanfic, just provided me that.

I really liked NatalieXHiei moments... But I'll definetly love a little more LisaXKurama too... ya know?

Your plot went pleasantly well and I love Natalie's character and attitude. Believ me or not, I almost shouted 'That's my girl' while reading some of her fighting scenes and verbal accuses.

I also LOVED the funny shots- Yusuke's waking up -ahem- you know... XD

Please update! I've added you to my favs&follows. Don't leave us poor readers hanging! ;)
Keep up the good work!
LittleKazehana1993 chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
i love your story. i would like to request you update it. i really enjoyed reading it.
spycat chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
I hope you continue this soon. I want to see more Kurama and Lisa romance.
middlekertz chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
Gah. It's been a week.

Actually, it's been a MONTH.

I found your story earlier today, and am now all caught up.

Needless to say, I really want to see this story earn its "M" rating.

I hope that this review inspires you to update sooner, and that you aren't dead, so that you CAN update! :)
middlekertz chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
Gah. It's been a week.

Actually, it's been a MONTH.

I found your story earlier today, and am now all caught up.

Needless to say, I really want to see this story earn its "M" rating.

AbyssTales chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
I love your fic and I'm very glad that you've returned to writing it. It's incredible, the OCs are very interesting, the plot is intriguing and you've got me hooked! Welcome back and please update at your earliest convenience!
KaseyKay10 chapter 26 . 2/28/2012
Glad to see you're still in the land of the living Nightangel1282

And what a great chapter I love how you write your fight scenes

And if you plan on updating your others stories my I recommend Lauren

Please update soon .
wynterfox08 chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
Yay! You're finally back! I liked this newest chapter, you're one of the few authors I've found that do Hiei's personality right. Will you be updating any of the other stories soon? I'm exceptionally anxious for Blizzard, Lauren, Secrets and Heartache, Invisible, and Orphan. They are by far my favorites.
flamingmarsh chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
I like your story. It is very intriguing. I especially like how the plot is coming along.
ImmatureChild chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
O.O You updated! For a second I didn't even know which story this was! Awesome, can't wait for the next update!
Kagome141414 chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
Glad your back! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kagome141414 chapter 25 . 5/5/2011
Please update soon! Loven this story!
Ereneviana chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
Awesome story! I can't wait for an update, keep up the good work!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 25 . 2/5/2011
nice! update plz xD
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
whose kristi? I thought it was lisa