Reviews for Bad Day
Ybanormlmom chapter 10 . 8/19
Awwww, just found this today and it was a perfect story for the afternoon. Thanks for shearing your creativity with us!
aruvqan chapter 7 . 6/15
Good, angsty but good [not fond of angst ...] I am glad that Joe is being supportive, I have had bad breakups that the anger lasted for years - I have an ex boyfriend that is still nasty about meand I wasn't the one caught fucking around ... so I can really feel for Steph about Dickie and in the fics where Joe is caught screwing around on her. It really does hurt when you have to wonder what was wrong in your relationship that your bf decides to screw around on you instead of breaking up first.
aruvqan chapter 6 . 6/15
And I thought Steph's mom was a bitter nasty bitch ... in most fic's the Manosos are normally the welcoming ones, but I really could see after the whole Rachel thing something like this happening.

My step-monster-in-law hates me ... 3 years after we got married and while Rob was deployed there were wildfires near where his father and step-monster lived so I called to check that they were safe and I had to introduce myself since she didn't seem to recognize my first name ... real or faked I don't know - since Rob's father used to call and talk to him every couple of weeks and *he* would ask after me by name if I wasn't the one who answered the phone ... [though apparently Rob was a bit spun when he found out after he got home ... and I notice that his father calls my cell instead of his now whenever he wants to talk...he may have had a discussion with his father about the whole issue. On the other hand, his mother, sister, brother, brother's wife and sister's kids love me ... ]
Rose chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Lol! Too cute!
carrotmusic chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Great story. I could imagine it just this way - with all their friends coming through, and both families being stupid. Loved the arrest scene at the jewelry store. Thanks for sharing. Hope you write more soon.
carrotmusic chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
This is the first story I have read where Ranger's family was antagonistic. You have captured it so well (and it is so sad...). Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
I guess everyone reacts differently to oncoming parenthood - what a riot! And demerits to both of those crabby families they seem to have. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I can only imagine - what a scene with all the grown men trying to beat one of those infernal claw machines! Just priceless. Thanks for sharing .
alix33 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
"At least his family had tried to call him. Mine had seemingly disowned me. My mother had left a message saying that when I was ready to grow up, get rid of Ranger, and settle down to a normal life than I was to call her. I wouldn't be calling." - Yay! for Stephanie. She should have long since kicked that witch of a mother of hers to the kerb.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
"He took one last swallow of the beer and put in down on the small table beside the chair. That's when I saw that there were at least 6 empties on the table. Ok, real, real bad. Ranger rarely drank and he never drank too much." - The minute that first mention of beer came, I realised something was very very wrong.
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
I loved your story! Thank you so much for the smiles, laughs and tears!
christibabe chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
AW! Awesome way to end the story. Thank you for sharing.
christibabe chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Aw! Geez, give the girl a minute Batman! You can't shock her into silence and expect an immediate answer! Nice chapter...And THRILLED she said yes.
christibabe chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I loved it. Poor Ranger. He's reallyhaving a few bad days.
christibabe chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Very touching chapter. Glad Joe turned out to be an ally.