Reviews for Educating Shippou
Ding chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Ahg, that made me sick to my stumic. If I saw some one kill anything in front of me and drop the creature on my lap, I'd either vomit or cry. Yeah, I'm sensitive like that. Chow...?
Margaret Armstrong chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh good grief. This is brilliant. So, so purely THEM. I love Inuyasha's determination not to look soft even when teaching little Shippo how to hunt at Kagome's request.

Disturbing, but still so darn cute.
Violet Flutterby chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I know this is one of your older works, but I like it.

Nice word choices and spelling, and everybody is IC. Interesting group dynamics, and the comedic element of killing the rabbit was done realistically enough. (Ew... gross...) I like how you wrote this so it holds my interest, but could have been sometime in cannon.

Thanks!
Kitten of Edo chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i love it poor kagome lol
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
awesome
Dreamera Tear chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I swear you are one of the most talented writers I've seen on FFN. You had me cracking up in the middle of the study area in school. And I think I've read almost all of your fics already. And I still want MORE. Because you write about the stuff that not many people write about. I do tend to read more of the action/adventure stuff around, but you write the more emotional stuff, more like character studies, and it really hits the right note with me. Thank you so much Really made my day to find these gems.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Inuyasha and Shippou's relationship has to be one of my favorite parts of the series. Beautiful story.
One More Thing chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was so sweet! I loved it! I totally expected Inuyasha to take Shippo out in to the forest to hunt, but for him to bring the rabbit to the camp site was absolutely brilliant! Made me smile and laugh so much! Its all so comical to picture and easy to imagine, especially with Shippo frantically running around like a lost little kid! Awesome job on this oneshot! Characterization and language was perfect and it was all very humorous and enjoyable! Thanks for writing! Love it! :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was so cute! I think my teeth are rotting...

I like your writing style. It's very playful with words.
yotada chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh my...

that was just plain sweet and hilarious!

Shippo and InuYasha moments are so rare.
usamamo chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
"You could bang it on the head or shake it until its neck snaps" Gory but absolutely priceless. I laughed so hard.
Pretty P chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Disturbing, but sweet. -snickers-

Pretty
Ayjah chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
lol love the last line
Solar-Paladin-Kuro chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Sweet ass story man! Never knew shippo could be so violent. I also never knew he had an attack. But this story was kick going in my favs.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
i liked it. and it was disturbing but sweet