Reviews for It's Called The Chamber of Secrets
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I laughed so hard I swear I almost died XD THANK YOU FOR THIS PIECE OF BRILLIANCE IN A BORING WORLD
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
That was so so so funny! "our sexing killed them!" is going to have me randomly giggling all day.
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
"well, he's a goner," says Dumbledore.
lol i actually choked up on that... damn funny
and that bit about 'until we meet James's son' *me - o.O
nice touch with the chicken blood btw
kudos
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Completely hilarious! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh my god... I... I can't... I just died. The whole Mandrake scene, and then Dumbledore saying, "We may never again hear about the Chamber of Secrets until we meet James's son,"... you, my friend, are a GENIUS. Seriously, I think my roommates think I'm insane, I laughed so hard. ;)
DeepSeaFanglyFish chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was beautiful. I just... it was beautiful.
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This story is comedy gold. I loved it! Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of crack. XD
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh god!I died laughing!this was too freakin good!
Siriusly-Tara97 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
That was hilarious! Definitely one of the funniest fics I've ever read. Favorite line would have to be:

"Well, that's that," he says. "And may we never again hear about the Chamber of Secrets until we meet James's son."

Couldn't stop laughing! Anyway great job!
Hexpert chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Alright! This is probably the best funniest I've read. I can't stop laughing. Siriusly. I'm screwed, I'm going to laugh until next week. Great story. :)
Prongsie101 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
LOL LOL LOL LOL

OH WOW, I JUST LAUGHED FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT. WOW.

"Bless you," says Dumbledore. "Until we are sure that the monster has retreated to its home, I'm going to ask all of you to not wander the halls alone, not be an ugly git, or a nosy bastard."

"I just don't understand," says Slughorn, standing over Lily's petrified body. "I mean, yes she's a nosy bastard, but an ugly git?"

OHHHHHH WOOOWWWWW, I CAN'T BREATHE. IT'S SO FUNNY I'M ACTUALLY NEAR TEARS.
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Can't actually breathe from laughing so much...and I woke my sister up, who was not happy :/

I loved how Dumbledore clearly knew all along. I'm off to read some more of your stuff now ;)

xx
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was so hilarious! And here are the bits I found the most funny :) I was in fits of laughter at the second one...

1. "I wouldn't say horrific," says Remus. "I think it's more of an unbelievable shocking kind of look they've got. I mean, I'm sure what they saw wasn't horrific." He coughs when he sees McGonagall's eyes boring into him. "Not that I would know because if I did I'd probably be petrified like them."

"Shut up, Remus," hisses Sirius.

clears his throat. "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. We've decided to change it up a bit this time. If you're an ugly git and a nosy bastard beware. So, that's all. Bye…I mean seeeee youuuu laaaterrrrr!"

3."wee-choo" :)

I can totally picture Sirius writing the note... and it makes me hysterical with giggles. You made my day just now. Of course, I'm easily amused and slightly addicted to any and all things sirius/remus :)
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 7/20/2010