Reviews for You Write the Words and Make Believe
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Love the fairytale theme throughout. Always admire authors who do this little snippts of thought and description so well. I find it harder than other styles. Really enjoying all your stuff. It never ceases to amaze me that I keep discovering wonderful writers on here that I have thus far missed!
WriterC chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Sorry, I don't know anything more useful to say than: well done, original, true!
bbandgsr chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
thats really cleverly done - i like how you interpreted Bone's live as a fairytale without bringing fantasy in!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Nice.

W
siapom chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Thank you for entering the May Cullen's Bullpen

Challenge. We, the May judges, appreciate your time,

talent and imagination. Good luck, and I look foward to seeing your entry next month!

- siapom
Lifeguard chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
What a very interesting story. I love the way its written, so different and unique. Great job!
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was very original. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for posting. Good luck in the challenge.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
WOW. That was amazing. Like...WOWnessness.
karalea chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I gave my mom my cold, and then SHE GAVE IT BACK. So as you can imagine, there is much happy in my house right now.

And yay you wrote more Bones fic. And it is yay.

My vocabulary this early is not wonderful.
Limone chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Poetic and flowing, the same words came to mind as I read your story. Beautiful language yet it does not overshadow the story, which is always a risk. I love how you skillfully create scenes with just a few words.

How Brennan thinks the best thing about having watched the Wizard of Oz is that she understands what Booth means - spot on!
WOATCAPIITON chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
God. I haven't reviewed anything in months, but I just had to. This has to be the best you've ever writtem. Praise you, beast.
noturgurl chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I LOVE you for this Sam. Very poetic and flowing. Keep em coming honey girl! ;)

Trilliane
Julie chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I have to say, that was unlike anything I have ever read in the entire Bones fanfiction galaxy.

I'm impressed. Very.

I'm not sure if it's what you're telling, who you're telling about, or how you're telling it that makes this story so... whimsical, yet serious, yet almost surreal at the same time. I've finished reading, and yet I am still pondering on what I've read. That fascinates me. My eyes are still slightly narrowed as my mind frantically tries to decipher every word that I have just read and the significance of each. That amazes me. You know, I think it's because I am so unsure of why I like this story that I like it. Usually, I only review when I am struck by stories that relate to me on unexpected levels. This was just... so unexpected. I like that. It's truly a one-of-a-kind.

Thank you. I really enjoyed that.

Julie
goldpiece chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This was a really interesting piece with an unusual style. Are you trying something new here? Good luck and it's nice to see you back on the site.

Goldpiece
Arcadya chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
WoW.

I have to say, that was amazing.

Very brilliant how you pulled together different fairy tales, taking the most basic themes of them and fitting them into the 'bones'-verse.

I'm very impressed. Thank you for writing it.