Reviews for Breaking the Ice
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Oh wow! That's gotta hurt for poor Freeze. :(
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I love this, different side to Freeze. And ncie that he's reforming btu then again he'd do anything for Nora.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Indeed.

But, loving this story so far and you write it VERY well :D
DevilsWatchOverUs chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
All I can say is this:

I feel more than horrible for Victor, and almost disgusted by Nora...

But this was great to read... even if it was terribly sad...
Black391 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
That was awesome...I know its old...but still AWESOME!
BloodofthePen chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
That's just wrong.

And you somehow made everything humorous at the same time.

Well done!
BloodofthePen chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
I was laughing like a maniac throughout much of this chapter... but that poor boy. :( I do hope he will be all right.

I love how you have given Victor a hobby:

"When Batman was pounding your face (or in this case, your glass helmet) in, could anyone help but ironically think "Hit Me Baby One More Time"? (The pained look on his face when Batman attacked him was often due to that infernal song, not the risk of death that accompanied the tiniest crack in his headgear.)"

WONDERFUL.
Nora Freeze chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
I enjoyed this very much. I have a fondness for these Two, as you can see by my name. But, I always had a hope for them, until they messed up Freeze so bad he'd never be able to be a husband to Nora again. Well done. )
Twinings chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
Oh, man...I'm sitting here shivering, because I was too drawn into the story to get up and close the window. How fitting.

I love your take on the very tragic Mr. Freeze. And you're very good at getting your rogues' (and readers') hopes up, only to yank the rug out from under them. They may not get happy endings, but that's only appropriate.

Putting on warm socks now.

-3.0
Rusty Raccoon chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
An enjoyable read so far.

Nice to see Mr Freeze happy.

I admit that I hated how they turned him into a jerk in Cold Comfort (I think that was the title). It made it hard for me to feel sorry for him.

Since Mr Freeze was always a sympathetic villian (well, at least symathetic for a Batman Villian), I hated how they made him a jerk.

It would be interesting to see just what happened to him to make him that way.