Reviews for Fated Addiction
very good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This entire fic is great. And honestly, I think what I love most is the description you use, particularly the McDonalds references. Something about the way you wrote those just transports me into that world. I don't know why, but the papery cup, the flat soda, and the smell of the food just really grabbed my attention. It adds a definite realness to this piece.

The prompt for "las" isn't fantastic, BUT you totally wrote something amazing and unique from it. I like the comparison between House and Wilson. I think that in that universe, everyone around House would both want to be like him and, at the same time, NOT want to be like him for a variety of reasons. And the way you've juxtaposed the two characters and the two incidents of pill popping is really nice.

Furthermore, each character feels totally realistic. Of course there's Wilson, but what really adds color to your story is how you write all the other characters who aren't the main feature. Despite not being prominent, they each come across as wholly realized. I like the part about how Stacy handed House the pills. That was wonderful.

Overall, a great fic. :-)