Reviews for A Good Man
Woode Seren chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I really like this, simple but very nice. Good work!
cryptically chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Dude, me too! I was so upset when I saw that Norrie had died, but was vaguely happy that at least it had been for Elizabeth and that he was able to redeem himself. The movie's alright in purpose, it just needs a little working on which is so totally what fanfic is for. ;D

I loved your story!
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I agree there are too little stories about this pairing and that bums me, too. You can't imagine how difficult it is to find a good James/Elizabeth fic and I thank you (very much) for this one. Lovely introspective and I do hope you write more. Cheers!
Ms. Exorcist chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Very touching. I hated it when he had to die. -sniff-. Anyway, this is going to my favorites.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Well done indeed. And I very much agree with both your opinion of James and your final A/N. Congratulations on an excellent oneshot.
Glitterfrost chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I love(loved) him, and I have no doubt in my mind that he completely loved Elizabeth. Did you see that KISS? It was one of the most romantic kisses that I've seen in the series, besides the Sparrabeth one in DMC. Will and Elizabeth never had that much passion... :D

But he had to go and DIE! D':

Excellent, really. I love(d) my James...*sniff*

Victoria
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
i agree it was sad to see him die just like that :( poor James... rest in peace...:( T-T this is a good point of view you made...its sad...very sad...
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Only the second fic I've read for this fandom, and another good one that reclarified all the reasons why I became so taken with Norrington in the first place; if he hadn't gone out of his way to be noble and charitable and selfless in the first movie, would he have met his end so lonely and pitiful? No, but then he wouldn't be Norrington would he?

A hero of traditional canon, one who dies himself in the end...
Arkaeo chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Yes! Norribeth! More is needed, you're right. This was very clean and well-written; great job. :)
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Beautiful fic.
Random Authoress chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Incredibly sad, and yet beautiful, much like how I found the scene in the movie to be. Well done.
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
*crying* I was in tears at that part of the movie, and I still am sniffling because I watched it an hour ago. God, that part was so sad... He didn't really deserve that, but you are right in that he died with his honor rekindled. Great little oneshot you did.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh..poor James..I agree with you on the movie both bumming me out, yet awing me as well. Very well written! I like this a lot! :) keep writing!

-ForeverACharmedOne
VVish chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I'd never really noticed James, until his scene with Elizabeth, and although I knew that she was going to end up with Will, from that point I secretly rooted for him to get the girl. My dreams were crushed though... 20 seconds after I started shipping the couple. .

Anyways, it's great to see someone write about them. Great character analysis. I hope you write more 'Norrabeth' fics! _
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
-SPOILERS TO AWE IN THIS REVIEW-

Ah! I loved this, absolutely adored it! It was short, but to the point and carried the best description of his sentiments at this last moment for him! Poor Norri, you could always tell that he really did love Elizabeth for herself. I think you did an absolutely lovely job with putting it all down here. I was really bummed, too, but I loved the film as well! Thanks for writing this, there seriously aren't enough Norrabeth stories here! I hope you write more! : )

Cheers,

Del

PS Ag! I knew Norrington would have to go this way in this film - heroically saving Elizabeth - but I was so stricken at them moment nonetheless! I know, I know, I'm a geek! Hehee