Reviews for Far Away
germanviola7 chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
aw i loved it!

now that's where the names from Beautiful Miracles came from.

or is it the other way around?

lol ]
MarvelousThings07 chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
This chapter was so cute! I love Willabeth fluff!
MarvelousThings07 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Awesome start! I love how you included the real events into your story.
PearlSparrow13 chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
(*claps*) Good story! And a sweet ending. :)
a muggle named Caity chapter 14 . 6/14/2007
Cute story! But, just out of curiousity, how did Will and Elizabeth get back?
a muggle named Caity chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
Yay, I can't wait!
a muggle named Caity chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
Hahaha. The first part of this chapter made me laugh. Please update again soon!
a muggle named Caity chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Yay! They finally found each other again! I hope they make it back to Port Royal though; I feel bad for Jack being left there. I can't wait for the next chappie!
PearlSparrow13 chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
Wow, you used my idea. I feel special. :D

Anyways, I like this chapter, and can't wait to see Wil's reaction in the next!
a muggle named Caity chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Yay, I'm glad that Will's dad is going to help him, too. Please update again soon!
PearlSparrow13 chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Good chapter. I would kinda like to see Will and the Pearl go to 2007 somehow to find her, but that's just my opinion. :)
a muggle named Caity chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
Aw, that's such a cute gift idea! I can't wait for your next update!
a muggle named Caity chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
Aw, I knew Elizabeth was pregnant! Lol. And I love how persistant Bella and Keith are about Elizabeth and "her time." I felt bad for Jack after what Will said to him, but I think he understood why Will was upset. And I'm really happy that he considers Will and Elizabeth his family.

Anyway, please update again soon!
a muggle named Caity chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
Aw, I hope they get Elizabeth back soon. And, is Elizabeth pregnant by any chance? I know you won't tell me, but I think that's what it is... Maybe...

Anyway, please update again soon!

p.s. Also, just for the reference, Barbossa is spelt with two 's'. And AnaMaria is spelt together and with one 'n'. Sorry, I'm a sucker for grammer and spelling; I just wanted to clear it up.
a muggle named Caity chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
I liked Elizabeth's recap of the events that happened during CotBP. And, as much as I like the idea of Elizabeth being tranported forward to the year 2007, I want her to be with Will more. I hope they find their way back to each other soon, with the help of Jack of course. Update soon!