Reviews for Gossip
curlyfreak chapter 14 . 2/1
I have to say I love this story! I really enjoyed the fact that it wasn't romantic, since I don't think the pair would ever work any other way. It was indeed one of the best lemon's I've ever read, great work!
Brunette Bulma chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Oh my! I'm horny! Fabulous story. It was not just an amazing smut but also got an interesting plot and great characterizations. You are Awesome!
WhatTheDeuce chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This story was excellent. Even though you can see where it's going it keep you wondering how you're going to get there. Know what I mean? Eh, anyway I enjoyed it. It was well written, stayed true to the characters, and the "hooking up" wasn't pointless like some smut is. There were a few typos, but you could at least tell that you are a literate writer. I think you also describe action well enough for the reader to follow. AWESOME JOB!
p3nny chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Firstly, kudos to you because this is simply the best fiction I've ever come across. The way you wrote the characters is beyond ah-mazing. I think you really hit the jackpot there. Most writers make Ino one dimensional and just turn into a downright annoying princess that will moan through out the all fic. But you have a neck for really capturing their essence. Second, your smut is written so well, the only other person that writes smut as good as you is my boyfriend. You guys have such a familiar style that it made me connect so much more with your fic o.o and freak me out at how familiar it feels lols. This was no trashy smut, it 's the real deal and I wish more people knew how to write like this. This is how you write sex! Kudos
Dead Dog chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Not gonna lie, you write sexual tension better than anyone I have ever read, ever.

Like, ever ever ever.

I don't know how long ago you wrote this (and am too lazy to check) but I want you to know that all I wanted when I set out to find some good Kakashi/Ino was ONE good story, one good story that wasn't unfinished, wasn't horribly written and didn't have all the characters so out of character I couldn't read it.

This was that one good story. You have my eternal gratitude, and I mean it. I'm glad there's ONE good Kakashi/Ino story out there that's hot enough to sate even my laconic tastes. (Trust me, when you've been reading fanfiction since you were thirteen, a story that can get your blood running as hot as this one did is a rare gem. Eternal kudos, my friend.)

This story is marvelous, and sadly under-appreciated. Just wanted to let you know that you've got one HELL of a satisfied reader in me. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This pairing sucks
NyaDC chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
I just love this story. Congrats, it's an incredible job!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
WOW
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
oh my lord DRAMA!
sophie chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
OH my fucking goooood! I loved it damn it! I read it all complete from 2 to 3.30 a.m and hell yeah it was worth it! I love the way u mixed indignation with lustiness lololol not to mention the kinky forbidden lovers omg omg just loved it! I feel like such a kakashi now... Meh xD thanks fic :D
Elane217 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
wow... one of the best lemons I've read in a long time! Keep up your smut writing magic! :D
Stahchild chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
This story was very funny, and I'm amazed that you managed to keep the characters IC, very hard to do when its a relationship that goes away from canon. very well done.
Cinamoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well, 3 years later I finally decide to write to the author who got me into Smut and had (at least at the time) a mind that seemed linked to my own... A mirror mind in the World Wide Web ... Sure chances are quite good that we'll find it at some point but when I did... It really felt quite eerie. Wonderful but eerie as hell. So here I am writing out of time words to keep registry & to try bringing back from oblivion the me that got left behind.

As a side note I must add I'll mainly write my disorganized thoughts, doubts and believes here. It is granted I like these stories (very much so, they've even paced with me like a shadow in my brain) otherwise I wouldn't be doing this.

*If you're still reading, after the last star I advise not to keep reading.

I think Kakashi would more likely leave.

What people said they thought about him had little importance. (Resolved in last part)

More important are the subtleties that surface on face to face interaction.

Is it the first story? I didn't read this before. Do really girls mainly talk about guys? I can't remember how it was back in my school.
happy everyday life chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
Thank goodness. You had me worried there, that maybe Kakashi will stay angry at her!

I'm awaiting the awesome smut that will be coming!
happy everyday life chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
This was the funniest chapter! I can feel how Ino's nervous! I feel the same way too, when I have to apologize to somebodyXD