Reviews for To Find What was Mine
Kim.Castle.Drummer chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I loved this story. Thank you for writing it. Is there another story before or after that i may have missed? I loved the wolf... wish I had one lol
shamanic demonator chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
This is so GOOD! I love it so much! Gonna read the sequel now! :)
fig-aruna chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
How the hell does this only have 30 some odd reviews (two, now three of which are mine)?! This world is so fucking backwards

I swear to god, Red, no one can write like you. No one.
fig-aruna chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Gdammit, Red... You're like fucking GRRM with the character deaths... I'm fucking bawling, sadlol...*ugly crying*!
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
This story is so great. I love how the two of them are split. I kinda would like to see xena get with someone like gabi did.. But I does make more sense for gabi to do it than xena. I'm glad you haven't shied away from taking xena to a dark place, many authors wuss out on that type of stuff. When they finally reunite it's not gonna be happy and easy.. There will be so much to get in the way of their happy ending. Frigging love it. Thank you so much for writing this story it is boss. This story deserves to be much more popular you area great author :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
This is epic. I'm really digging it. So enthused to find oh what happens next. So far xena is more exciting than Gabrielle but both stories are great. Fantastic!
Djezz chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Love this story! The pace sometimes gets me frustrated, because I want to know more, but that's what a great story is about :) Thanks!
kimdw78 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Please write a sequil
Cathy77 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Really liked your story could not stop reading love how u changed story very unique I looking foward to next chapter :)
pineappurus chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I have no words for how beautiful this story us and I've lost count over how many tines I cried for Xena in heartache and for Gabrielle in pride.

This is probably the most well-crafted of all the AUs I've read. Although I have noticed a couple of misspellings and out-of-place words, they are mere dots compared to everything else in this story. I cannot wait to read the sequels!

And you should know that I almost skipped going to the gym yesterday just to finish the story.

Please, please, pleaaaase don't stop writing!
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Can't wait to see where this story goes
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I am beyond words how breath-takingly stunningly Gorgeous this, this whole series, is. I Love all your work. Femslash rocks's! Especially written this well. Thank you for writing. :)
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is incredibly amazing, and I could probably give you a better review if it weren't 2:47 am. Next chapter. This is amazing.
WrongObsession chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Holly smokes. This story tore my heart into pieces, spat on it, stomped on them, and slowly taped the bits together. Literally.

I absolutely love the concept of Xena as this all powerful Conquerer, but with a good heart. Honestly, it is such a turn on. *ahem* anyways...

The concept here I know will be heart breaking. And believe me, I've already said how much my heart is broken. I just want Gabrielle and Xena to be together. But no, Gabrielle has to go hook up with Ephiny. And I just don't support that relationship at all. As for Xena...she needs to stop sleeping around, and find Gabrielle! Seriously, kissing Alti? I felt so uncomfortable, I ran into the bathroom and took a shower. Ew. I have an actual review written, its just it's way past my bed time and I just wanted to post something, to remind myself that I read this and liked it a lot. Expect a real review with real comments, and not complaints about how gross Alti is. If Xena is going to lower her standards, I'd rather her kiss me then Alti!.
Shizukinek chapter 1 . 5/30/2011