Reviews for I'll Meet You On Route 62
Dude lube job? Siriously I mean come on DUDE or DUDET
KristenTheKittyKat chapter 35 . 3/4/2012
Holy porche...

Naw, joke :)

Major joke! This was one of the best days ever! I love this story! You are an awesome writer and OMG SARGExFILLMORE! You have to write more of them!

Anyway, I love Vee! She's so amazing! OMG, I love Yvette! I love your OC's- well, obviously not Slade or Joey :) Anyway, I love how you wrote a story about Mack! I love him and he don't get enough love :/ Oh well!

Honestly one of the best stories I've read! ONTO YOUR OTHER STORIES!

P.S. I'm pullin an all-nighter! Sorry for clogging up your email :)

P.P.S. - That's funny right there, PP XD

P.P.P.S. This is the same KTKK from Deviantart :)

P.P.P.P.S. About that first P.S., I'm not really sorry ;)
tortue0711 chapter 35 . 7/21/2010
Oh I loved it! This was a really great story. You are a great writer. I liked the part with Sagre and Fillmore, made you think that there might have been something more behind that kiss. *starts to laugh* I am now going to start reading the sequel like now! *hurries to finsh typeing and read next story*
tortue0711 chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
NOOOOOO! VEEEEEE! Why did you leave! Poor Mack, I feel sorry for him. :,(
tortue0711 chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
LMAO! That was just great! I was reading this on your devaintart account and I was reading the comments and saw that you said you where on ff, so I came here to leave you a review! :D I love this sotry so far! It is just great! And the pictures that go with the story are great too! I wish I was that great at drawing. *sighs* Any way, I really like the way you write the charaters. I can almost see this playing out in like a movie (that is how I am when I read). And I love your OC Vee, she is great. Adding your story to my favs!
Eatmy18wheelersdust chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Ahh! Omg, this story is fantastic! You've got all the characters' personalities just right, and even topped it off with some humor!

This is excellent!

Littledove chapter 35 . 10/11/2008
Hey. I love your stories. Reason for this? I just think you are a very talented writer. You can put humor and seriousness in your stories, and there is so much detail in all of them. I enjoyed reading this very much.

So, _
xRedxWinex chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
i am loving your story so far! I think your take on the personalities of mia and tia is quite accurate. However I'm not quite so sure about Sarge. I don't think he would really be that much of an asshole. But he did have like two lines in the movie, stupid Disney didn't give us a whole lot to go on. This is just my opinion tho, and i think its your GREAT story and you make your characters however the hell you want!

-your Reddest Wine
foreignconcepts chapter 35 . 1/20/2008
Ah, settling the score with Sarge! That's instant entertainment right there! ;) the bit with Ramone and Guido gives new meaning to the term "shove it" lolz not to mention the long anticipated kiss between Sarge and Fillmore!

The scene with Vee and Mack was sweet, looking back on how chance brought them together again. A good ending :)

foreignconcepts chapter 34 . 1/20/2008
Mack's love for Vee has grown to be very deep, you can tell by his actions. Integrity is one thing for a character to have but this is really something else. Above all, I'm glad that she is okay, and Sheriff's little outburst followed by his "it's outside my jurisdiction" comment made me crack up! Overall it's an excellent emotional chapter.
WhiteStar the Undecided chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Love this chapter. Vee openin her hood was halarious. But you do know that VIN stands for Vehicle Identification Number, and you saying VIN number is basicly saying Vehicle Identification Number number. Just pointin it out.
Shadowcat9279 chapter 35 . 1/14/2008
YAY! This was a wonderful story. I really REALLY enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
NikChik-11 chapter 35 . 1/14/2008
*sniff* That was... *sniff* So... beautiful...

WhiteStar the Undecided chapter 35 . 1/14/2008
*roflao* Oh poor Sarge! When I read the kiss part I really did fall out of my chair laughing! Oh God I cant wait for the segual!
WhiteStar the Undecided chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
OH GOD! *roflao* FUNNY! I love the past where it goes

Tia stared at him for a moment, her expression softening. “Diet Dr. Pepper,” she said, then resumed her argument with Mia. Mack nodded and looked up at the screen. The Coke commercial was playing again, this time in rapid reverse. Someone yelled “BOO!” and threw a tire at the screen. A second voice yelled “Dammit, Fillmore! That was my only spare!”

I bout fell out of my chair laughing! MAN I LOVE THIS STORY!