Reviews for Titans of the Caribbean
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
This is a really great story i luv the mix plz update soon
Gingerstorm101 chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
update soon plz! this is pretty good, and i really want to know how you twist the movie and your mind together
i'm so hollow chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls continue!

love the story so much! i'm a pirate fan! arrr!
NellyLove chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Wow, i'm loving this so far! it's really good and i can't wait for more!

xoxoxo

Angel
Sarina Blade chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm doing some writing myself right now. lol
ell la weasel chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
lol i love this story!

i really like how u have taken the story of potc but changed it a little, or it would have been boring.

keep it up,

from ell

x
TTRaven4Ever chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
gr8 chappie! could u plz update ASAP? i'll be goin on vacation in a couple of days, so I won't have alot of time on the computer...
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
loved it! little of raven in this chapter though
DriftStar chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
omg are u serious u ended it right wen it was gettin good u gotta continue sonn plz... like now hehehe NEXT chappie
TTRaven4Ever chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
ohh, please continue the story! It would make me hapy!
Sarah Cabbage Patch chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
So... I don't know if you've decided yet, but seeing as Raven is playing the role of Sparrow, it seems only right to have Jinx playing the role of her mutinous first mate turned Captain Barbossa... if you're still considering that route. Either way, I'll still tune in to see what happens next! Besides, what a better nickname than Jinx for the cursed captain of the Black Pearl? lol... great job! Can't wait to read more!
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I really like this; you're a brilliant writer. I think you follow the movie very well, and you're branching out really well, too. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
nice!
Sarina Blade chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Ugh...you have to write more. I'm eagerly anticipating your next chapter.
robin's left toe chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Another successful chapter. I look forward to the next update.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »