Reviews for No Day But Today
Cele-chan1 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
this is a really cool story! you got the charas perfectly in character!
Ivory chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Mai as the flirty actor makes more sense

Anzu as a dancer living in the moment makes more sense
XSuicuneX chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
This is good! *wags* now I wanna watch this RENT thing.
XSuicuneX chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Yes, the flamers are all cowards if they don't log in! Make some mean s'mores though...heh

I don't condone drugs either, or, technicaly, using the same needle that your friend did. This plot is deep.

Ever watched season 0 of Yugioh? They have Miho more regularly there...though, I kinda sorta really really don't like her. At all.

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
XSuicuneX chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Oooo...So Kaiba was once friends with 'em? INteresting backstory. So...Mai and Jou have some history? I'm guessing...

Or it could be someone else...maybe.

Poor Atem

Ryou is coming~
XSuicuneX chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
And of course, Kaiba's cast as a rich, practically heartless landlord neh? It can only be expected. heheh.

Hey, this is getting interesting, lets see the rest...oh, and the name of the 'play'? makes sense now.
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
My interest is peaked...you may very well cause me to watch this RENT.
fire princess ruby red chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
OMG love it ! realy love thek pairing in that chapie!
Kaytilu chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Gah, it's been two months since you've last updated... well, don't stop! :D Your fic rocks! I flippin' love Rent... :D
KagomeMiroku chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Gah! So superly awesome! I haven't really been checking up with anything lately, especially with me reading Kagura/Sesshomaru fics from InuYasha! Lol! I LOVED IT! It was AMAZING! As always! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I loved it and will continue to love it! RENT/YU-GI-OH FOREVER! LOLZ! Thnx for the awesome fic!
Nutt-Beam chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
that was awsome!

glad you updated after so long! but fair enough since it was christmas and new years and such.

yay today 4 U is one of my fav songs.

that was such a good chaper love how you change the song to suit the chapter :)

update!
Parker Stark chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
I WANNA SEE RYOU! PLease hurry!

I love how you use the song but not the 'Song'.

Good job! More please!
angelfire0264 chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
I really liked this chapter. Oh, Roger's band's name was 'Mute' I believe.
KagomeMiroku chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
i loved this chapter! Can't wait for the LIGHT MY CANDLE chapter! Great story! Awesome movie! BYE!
RaieChibiKid chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Hey! A Yu-Gi-Oh/Rent fic. Sweet.

HA! I knew Bakura was gonna be Angel..which totally sucks because I'll cry later on.

Actually, I'm surprised you didn't have them all sing. But, I guess the quotes from the characters at the start are enough to click the play button in my head.

You're on my Story Alert list!