Reviews for No Day But Today
Cele-chan1 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
this is a really cool story! you got the charas perfectly in character!
Ivory chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Mai as the flirty actor makes more sense

Anzu as a dancer living in the moment makes more sense
XSuicuneX chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
This is good! *wags* now I wanna watch this RENT thing.
XSuicuneX chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Yes, the flamers are all cowards if they don't log in! Make some mean s'mores though...heh

I don't condone drugs either, or, technicaly, using the same needle that your friend did. This plot is deep.

Ever watched season 0 of Yugioh? They have Miho more regularly there...though, I kinda sorta really really don't like her. At all.

TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
XSuicuneX chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Oooo...So Kaiba was once friends with 'em? INteresting backstory. So...Mai and Jou have some history? I'm guessing...

Or it could be someone else...maybe.

Poor Atem

Ryou is coming
XSuicuneX chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
And of course, Kaiba's cast as a rich, practically heartless landlord neh? It can only be expected. heheh.

Hey, this is getting interesting, lets see the rest...oh, and the name of the 'play'? makes sense now.
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
My interest is peaked...you may very well cause me to watch this RENT.
fire princess ruby red chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
OMG love it ! realy love thek pairing in that chapie!
Kaytilu chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Gah, it's been two months since you've last updated... well, don't stop! :D Your fic rocks! I flippin' love Rent... :D
KagomeMiroku chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Gah! So superly awesome! I haven't really been checking up with anything lately, especially with me reading Kagura/Sesshomaru fics from InuYasha! Lol! I LOVED IT! It was AMAZING! As always! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I loved it and will continue to love it! RENT/YU-GI-OH FOREVER! LOLZ! Thnx for the awesome fic!
Nutt-Beam chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
that was awsome!

glad you updated after so long! but fair enough since it was christmas and new years and such.

yay today 4 U is one of my fav songs.

that was such a good chaper love how you change the song to suit the chapter :)

update!
Parker Stark chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
I WANNA SEE RYOU! PLease hurry!

I love how you use the song but not the 'Song'.

Good job! More please!
angelfire0264 chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
I really liked this chapter. Oh, Roger's band's name was 'Mute' I believe.
KagomeMiroku chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
i loved this chapter! Can't wait for the LIGHT MY CANDLE chapter! Great story! Awesome movie! BYE!
RaieChibiKid chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Hey! A Yu-Gi-Oh/Rent fic. Sweet.

HA! I knew Bakura was gonna be Angel..which totally sucks because I'll cry later on.

Actually, I'm surprised you didn't have them all sing. But, I guess the quotes from the characters at the start are enough to click the play button in my head.

You're on my Story Alert list!