Reviews for So Lonely
alana2awesome chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I read this story all the time i would love some more chapters
Raging Raven chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Just read this story, and it's great, just like your other stories, hey if you got the time update this piece.
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
This was brilliant, as is all the Vera fare! I hope life's going well with you, and hope that you update soon. :)

May your dreams not include lion attacks,

~Caroline
Recco101 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
love it
Perfect Imperfections chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
great 2 chapter so far. I wasn't expecting naomi to be in a fake marraige. thats a real interesting take on this story. I can't wait to read more. C U in the next.
HBKnY2J4eva chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
wow!..interesting..please write more, this can't be a one shot now..LOLOL
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Miss Vera, Miss Vera

Girl, I don't know what to say to you! Whew, you have done it once more and I really don't know how you do it. Really. You are a goddess, I'll tell ya. A goddess. Way to go, I love it.
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Oh wow, Shannon Koch. What a unique name. Wonder where you came up with such an original idea. And just for the record, it's pronounced Koch, like scotch. Doesn't rhyme with the bird. Just a FYI...
ItReignsJustice-619 chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I so want to have sex with Randy right now. Thanks a lot sweetie lol
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I loved this story as a one shot, but this next chapter was awesome too! It shed some light as to why she is over at Randy's and not at home with her man. Great work! You really know how to keep a reader interested.
pianogal chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Wow, it's a very interesting direction to take this story in and i definitely look forward to seeing where you end up with it. It's an extremely tough situation for Naomi to be in...but isn't she lucky to have Randy's bed to crawl into. lol. I look forward to more!

Kim
prsweetie chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Um...wow. I did not see that coming with this story. This could be very juicy and I am excited to see how this all plays out.
Ley Elizabeth chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Hm.. do I detect some jealousy towards her being married?

Hell, he gets the sex out of the relationship anyway, so why would he care?

WELL!

Because MAYBE a certain Legend Killer is starting to fall for a certain neighbor perhaps?

Juicy ]

Love it, update soon D
jensensgirl chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I think this will be the first time I'll disagree with your story.

I find it insanely hard to believe, and I'm trying, that Randy Orton has to masturbate. Seriously. I just can't wrap my mind around that.

Oh to be Naomi.

XOXO
Ley Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Holy freaking crap!

You NEED to update this! I have to find out what happens after this! E!

I LOVE IT!