Reviews for 9 Crimes Aang and Katara Committed Out of Love
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Amazing! :D Really great job!
1 avatar fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I fucking love this
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Yummy!
EWWBD chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I realised I've read this story so many times and had yet to review, so here I am. You probably don't even use this account any longer or remember this story, but I had to drop by because I was feeling guilty.

I just really love it. Normally I have this really strong, really stubborn feeling towards stories that deal with cheating, but there's something in this one that just captivates me - and I'm quite sure it isn't because Katara is cheating on Zuko with Aang. I mean, I'm kataang and don't really like zutara, but I have my morals. I just really like the idea, the darkness of some points, the forbidden aspect...

And, btw, I wanted to translate it to Portuguese. If you still use this account and don't want me to do it, I'll totally understand. Just drop me a message, okay? :)
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
IM kinda confused but I LOVE IT!
DyingStar chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I actually really like this. I've had a craving to read a story about Katara getting with Zuko, but then going back to Aang in the end. This is the next best thing. 2, 4, & 7 are my favorites. I love the dark/forbidden lovey dovey awesomeness. It's just so real to me. Awesome fic. :
Aryck-The-One chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I can't believe I didn't review this one. This is one version of the ZuTara/Aang triangle that I'd like to see more of, and haven't seen enough of. Great fic!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
great story lov it
Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Their love is so epic, they can overcome any obstacle.

Marriage? Pft.

Aang was Katara's first. See? It's FATE.

"Their separations may seem inevitable, but they both know how much they enjoyed toying with fate."

Sums it up right there.

Your writing is so versatile! I'm always left awestruck.
Lystee chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was really great! I always had that idea in my head of Katara cheating on Zuko. lol. Thanks for bringing it to life!
suicycojr95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i dont wut the nine crimes were but gj its nice story
libowie chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Aw, so evil, but so wonderful.
LiveInThaskyE chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Love It Love It Love It! When Katara cheats on Zuko with Aang,thats just the second best thing to them just being married. The ultimate slap in the face against those infected Zutarians
Magnumus chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Strange but good lol. It was like a backtrack of what happened :P