Reviews for When It Rains, It Pours
Momesan chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Awesome stuff to read on rainy days
Sumiregusa chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
I know you wrote this ages ago, but i just wanted to review anyway i really enjoyed this, because everyone is just like themselves and it was very simply but beautifully written. I didnt like part 6 so much, but im a big softie, and it felt like a slap around the face " complimentary to your writing that it even made me cry out at the end (everyone is looking at me like im a crazy person now, lol) i hope you still write, because talent like yours shouldnt be wasted xx
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
Omg.. its over...? Aww.. Must read your other stories! *hug* I love your writing!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
Aw... So sweet XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
Aw... So cute XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Lmfao! XD And I thought shed get soft on him because of the rain.. XD Lol!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I almost thought he killed that man! _ Phew.. thank goodness... Anyways! Im rereading these and am enjoying them full heartedly! Keep it up

yuMeNami chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
so sweet!

i wish you could write more
Kiogo chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
Great ending, nothing is better than a double chapter!

You did a great job, I love the rain connexion with all these little stories.

Thanks for sharing, keep writing!
Lazy Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
AW! That so squeegy! -huggles Kenshin and Kaoru together- I loved 'em both! I'd contiue gushing about them, but I'm about to miss my bus! Ja ne! -runs out the door grabbing backpack on the way-
perfuse chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
It's very awesome! Simple but very sweetly ehehehe _

So,this is a final chappie? Owh, I guess you have done a good job in your last chappie _

Well,I wanna to read your other stories,hope still as great as your this one ehehehe _

And I think it will better if you can write it a little longer xD

But it's actually a great job! Keep writing!

Risa Yamato
sapphirehimitsu chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
Great drabble! Love it! )
alwyzme chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
I like the cute ending and not a single word was exchanged. Interesting and fun. The second part was cute. Does Kenshin know about the umbrella rule? As a whole the series was interesting and fun. Few reasons that rain was wanted and helped wash away their doubts. Thanks for the read until next time.
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
love it
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
wow, that was interesting...hmm, kaoru, any ideas? *hint hint, nudge nudge* you can have little kenshins and kaorus to tickle and play with, then...oh dear, that would be chaotic though...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »