Reviews for When It Rains, It Pours
Stace chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
This one's funny! Nice mockery there.
silverpapercranes chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
wow, these stories are fantastic! update!
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
aw
Sarah chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Aww...that one is so sad. It's depressing, but well written nonetheless. :( Anyway...I hope she isn't young at least. Until next time, Happy Writing!
Rogue Sprite chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
I demand a rewrite on this.
Rogue Sprite chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
This is coming out as a random thing, but you could have twisted this into having a baby. I don't know. That just sort of what popped out into my head...

Kaoru having an emergency birth while walking towards Hiko's hut for his blessing or whatever.
Sarah chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Kawaii! That's really cute! I loved it! Nice chapters. Number one is the BEST though. Anyway I apologize for short review but I'm in a rush. Until next time, Happy Writing!
alwyzme chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
I love this chapter. Kaoru is still to shy to admit the truth to others or maybe just Yahiko because he will tease her to no end. I like the rain them but today was such an odd day for me to appreciate the rain. I was out and about running errands and it just poured on me out of nowhere. So the rain maybe a lot of things but it can really be frustrating. My day reminded of your chapter 3 and thankfully this story helps me laugh it off. Thanks for the read until next time.
Kokari chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
kawaii!

an ur keeping them in character

keep up the good work
Fantasy 312 chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Hey I like this one too. I used to watch Rurouni Kenshin when i was in like 7th grade i think. Anyway, this ones alright too,just add more detail to the setting.(Forgive me,I hate being critical)
TricksterBoo chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Cute!
alwyzme chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
This was cute chapter laced with hidden meanings. Kenshin is so cryptic with his words sometimes. It was sweet moment they shared. Will you have more humorous moments in the future? I like the theme the centers around the rain thankfully Tokyo doesn't see like it always is rainy but these moments make it seem wonderful when it does. Thanks for the read until next time.
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
LOVED IT
Yamashita chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I couldn't help but laughing at this chapter x3

Sano made it into this chapter too! Cha! xDD
Yamashita chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
I think the last line is cute

The chapter didn't suck, I think it was pretty sweet
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »