Reviews for UNFAITHFUL
Dab chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
i nearly jumped from my chair when rukia said everything opened up
shirley chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
continue the story please T_T

heres my email
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Very funny and enjoyable. Update soon.
angelica aballe chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
haha im laughed because of kun! love it
IchiRuki Fan chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Very good, i loved how uryuu said the wrong write more soon!
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Update! I love this one! And don't forget make a sequel for comatose! I love ur story!
Shirayuki-chan chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Kya! SUGOI! Hurry up, give us the next chapter! I can wait! Please!

-super cute puppy eyes-

Pleasepleaseplease 100x

Please! I can't wait!
Bay chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Please make more chapters! i will definatly be one of the 1st to read it!

i love how passionate u make the love scenes in this! please do more of that too!

omg thanks so much!
bay chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
please, please, please, continue making this! it is so amazing!
lil'shinigami chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
hey... continue the fic... duh... i... need... to... know... what... is... the... end... of... the... fic... please... (dying tone)
orthonym chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
yes, this is silly.. reviewin on your own story.. lol

to myself:: why the hell is your first chapter like this? i mean.. d-u-h i suppose what is in here is l-e-m-o-n? gyaah... and you have so many mistakes... grammatically speakin.. lol and not only that.. i think your story is loosing its spark just because the flow is beyond what you wish to write.. what you imagine *sobs* i know it is because you lack writing skills and its only your passion that keeps you going... but what if suddenly that spark/passion/ abandons you? imagination is power.. hope that 'imagination' that very thing that you possess will not leave you...

wha? people really flatters you when they review.. but the very factor is that when a critique looks at this story.. -shame on you- *sighs*

i know you write for people to see what is it that your mind is creating.. you write and write because that is your passion!

to infinity and beyond! eh?

-shin-

goodluck in editing this story... be sure to give all your best!
PriscillaGirl chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
LOVES IT
apapapapalooooza chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
ei! TNx! pLs read my fiC! hehehehe! waTs ur favor? iTs fiNe wiTh me!

-NiCa-
13plus32 chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Please continue it! I really want to know what happens next!
emily-rose chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
hey where is the 5th chapter od unfathful if your finished please e-male it to me plz! i love your stories i have to read the ending