Reviews for That's Entertainment
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I can see that happening- Logan talking to animals. LOL
Ileah chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Those are great words to describe Logan. And Darwin is so cute always!
mekko chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was awesome! I love the way Logan and Scott banter :D
TeenageMutantNinjaLlama chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow, this made me laugh out loud. Logan's so easily pissed off. Hehehehe. This story is perfect. The dialouge's perfect, the descriptions are perfect, and I love how Logan talks to the animals as if they're as smart as him, but refuses to belive that they are. This story gets a 10 out of 10 by my standards. Awesome job!
Masanya chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Haha, nice ending.
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Dude, Scott is so uptight! I love how you've characterized Logan; he's just too awesome!

And, my God, the last line! Hah the jet HELL YES! DO IT, WOLVIE, DO IT DO IT DO IT!
Canucklehead1800 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Ha! That was pretty cute.

One thing that I found a little annoying (my opinion, you dont have to acknowledge it) was the whole "tightass" thing. Logan repeated the nickname several times. Again, you don't have to acknowledge it, but you can try and think of other "nicknames" for ol' one-eye. ;)

Pretty good though. Good job.

-Canuck
K chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is great. I love the bantering, you've go it perfectly, and that is exactly how Logan would "bond" with a dog.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Great job. I had a great laugh reading this story!
FutureLadyDoc chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
NO! Not the JET! Scott'l KILL you!
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ah! The jet!

Love your stories, they're really the only one shots that I like!
inkvoices chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh, hell, you are such a good writer! Scott and Logan talking to animals, 'Armageddon on Animal Planet', and frogs and turtles and ducks in. the. jet. Brilliant. Hilarious and brilliant!
iammeuru chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
this is hilarious, i loved it.
Taluliaka chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hahaha!

Logan is talking to a dog.

...And a cat.

"Yeah? Focus on 'candyass' "

AHAHAHAH Logan is quite the witty!

Summers is annoying. As is his cat.

Keep writing!

Love Taluliaka
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hee! HEE! Hee!

Your fics rock my world :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »