Reviews for Pickled Miso
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I loved it, and the ending made me laugh aloud. xD
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It's cute and it's not often that we get such a good Ranka centric fic. The part at the end was just perfect though. Haha! Poor Tamaki!
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
AH MAH GAH. A Ranka story! There are NOT enough of those out there! This was really well done and really funny too. I loved reading it!
Spiegel chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Very cute Ranka fic.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hahaha. Good, although I object to Haruhi seeing Tamaki as "daddy".
firedraygon chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Hahaha, this is so sweet. I love Ryoji and how he tries to deal with Haruhi. It's fun when the lines are blurred between adult and child, especially when he ends up as a 'puddle on the floor' hee. Great work with this piece.

~fd97
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wonderful straight through. I think Ranka comes across well and not too flamey. The ending scene is great except that "they can all easily deduce" only applies to Hani and Mori. The rest can be mighty thick! Haruhi especially, when her own romances are concerned. Loved it.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Heehee, this was cute. You captured the essance of Ranka very well. Koodos.
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I was laughing at end of this. Good job! I liked the 'they can all easiy deduce' part
Elektra3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Oh, I absolutely loved this. You *nailed* the characters, and the bit at the end was just priceless.
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
he so cute! I loved it!
Leopardus Pardalis chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wonderful! Their relationship is just perfect. And that laugh part made me crack up!
Topaztok chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
well done!
Urae chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
*dies laughing; falls out of chair*

LMAO! THIS IS -SO- GOING ON MY FAVORITES! XD This is so awesome!
sciathan file chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was lovely! There really aren't very many quality Ranka fics (let alone pre-series fic!) and this one just hit the sweet spot. Both Haruhi and Ranka were excellently characterized...and the end part was hilarious.

Excellent work!