Reviews for Demeter on the Rocks
Spiegel chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Nicely done. One feels sorry for Diva and at the same time creeped out by her.
Zpiral chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I loved it :D
kathieclint chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
ugh... now i hate diva more

i like the way you portrayed her here. that is the exact way she thinks (childlike)

even the words were working well with each other. i absolutely love it
Comrade Claus chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I gave a review under the name Paul DellaPepa

Very good story PLEASE! PLEASE! continue!
Fun Fact chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Diva's babies are named Kanade and Hibiki according to the Official Blood Character Guide.
Paul DellaPepa chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
No worries. it is very good. You got Diva's 'ID' psychology perfectley
NotedStrangePerson chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I really love how this is written. The flow is perfect, you can really hear the childishness in Diva's voice. Goes well with all the sexual referneces ;)
Krisymkk chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was deffinately interesting
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
O...I love it. Diva has a very complicated mindset. What made me laugh was this:

(except with five fathers instead of one, but so what? that way they can all have their pick, and switch around when they feel like it).

HAHA, Diva's adorable.
Emmy-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
It was good for Diva's perspective! Will it be a DivaxRiku?
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
It was a whirlwind to read, too. Your grasp on Diva is very impressive. She's so twisted and innocent, such a fun character. Definetly going on my favorite stories list.

By the way, I love the way you made her consider Karl a puppy. I seem to be the only one in the world who loves the Diva/Karl pairing (and all its onesided, femdom, master-slave cuddliness), so having her toss him a little aknowledgement made my day.
Zero Asakura chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i want Diva to find Kai, and force him if she needs tox3

i want Diva to fullfill her wish!

anyways, update this soon, good luck
Reinna chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I really, really liked this story.
simmie chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I feel sorry for Diva. She is one of my favourite. I like your style of writing. :)
een nihc chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Quite an introspective piece. Not many can pull off Diva's character as good as you did. To even think that Diva is a mother is quite disastrous to me. Great job. Keep writing.