Reviews for Heat
Kittyfan12 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I do so hope you continue this. I really like it so far, and, like you, I too love seeing Donnie and Raph interaction. Especially if Donnie's hurt or in trouble.
saigirl01 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
dude this is totally awesome! ii love your work and i hope the guys can get out of this okay!
Coli Narago just notlogged in chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS. YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOWColi Narago
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Poor Donnie and Raph stranded in this freezing landscape. I just want to run over to them and hug them. And they were suppose to have fun on their vacation. I'm crossing my fingers they can find that Shell Cell. Hope you update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Patterson1219 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Gah! Well, heckuva story! Dang, hopefully that Shell Cell is still located under the seat... Certainly can't wait for an update! :)
Rose of Hope chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
man, poor Donnie! Update soon!
She Who Is Death chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Update Soon, Please!
engelina chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
o poor don and raph, stuck in the cold like that. i hope that shellcell is still where leo hid it, for both of them.

i hope you can update soon..i want to know what happens next.

(p.s. added your story to the links page on my website.))
Stormy1x2 chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
How'd I miss this? Great interaction, and yikes - a BAZOOKA? Talk about overkill!

Great job! Can't wait to see what happens next!
In The Clouds chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Raph-Don h/c is what I live for. _ And I just have to mention this sentence: "Where oh where was the big shiny red button that universally meant ‘goes boom’?" That line totally cracks me up!
anypenname chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Yay, this was one of the stories I was loking forward to the most! I'm so glad you updated! What an awful situation Raph and Don are in... I can't wait to see what happens next!
DarkRaven18 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Great chapter! It was interesting seeing what got them in such rough shape. Hope you update again soon _
Shelly LeBlanc chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Yeay! Another update! Ooh, great stuff, can't wait for more! :D
DarkRaven18 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
poor donnie! I really like this so far. I hope you continue it :)
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Can't wait for the update!