Reviews for Basch and the Bunny
kissingdeath01 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Haha, I love this! Basch/Fran is a good pairing!
Anonymous Presence chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I do find this pairing interesting. As I like the story and the direction it is treading in, I find that you need to put a bit of editing in. There really isn't some awful grammar errors that made me cringe, but what irked me was when you used "i" instead of "I". And a few typing errors like Balthier was suddenly Lalthier.

However, with those aside, I am glad that you are working on this fanfiction. Keep up the good work and your typing skills will improve over the chapters.
c:
xGuardianxAngelx chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
There aren't many Basch x Fran fanfictions out there but I'm glad someone finally wrote one :D

You did great work on this, really good :) And this is probably the only fiction I've read that has Ashe/Balthier in it, seeming as I dont really like that coupling. But since I was so hung up on Fran and Basch I didn't really care :P Good job :D
Lisaviera chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
hey that was pretty good i like fran/basch stories especialy this one ) im gonna add this to my favorite stories list.
Mei Sanniang chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Oh noes! Poor Basch!

Must... read... next... chapter!

I had the intention of not reviewing this chapter, because I'm so eager to read the next. I guess I'll be a faithful reader and leave you a review for every chapter, since I love your story so much. xD

Yay you!

lol
Mei Sanniang chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Gah! It took me hours to find a BaschXFran fiction! .

I love this pairing, I've grown fond of it somehow.

I really hope you continue this story; please don't abandon it. T_T
Ashelia92 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
I like it so much!It's rare to find BaschxFran stories(i wonder if this is the only one) and also i liked the balthierxashe 're my favorites.I can't wait for more stories
Kara Bunansa chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
perfect, prefectly perfect.

i love your writing style and the polt was amazing.

it was perfect.
blank404 chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
I thought it was very cute and subtle with the romance between Basch and Fran. It wasn't too overdone. Good job! I luv this pairing!

Keep up the good work,

Ecrudgirl
blank404 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I really like how this is going! Basch and Fran, gotta love it! I can't wait till your next chapter and how much more their relationship will progress!

Ecrudgirl
Shinra Rose chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Aaw, I hope Basch is okay. At least he has Fran to take good care of him.
Courtaari chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
I thought I was the only person who even considered Basch x Fran... Glad to know I'm not! xD

This is a great story so far; I can't wait for more! _
BlackRikku chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Wow wow *O* ! Listen, I'm really fallin' in love with your Basch XD Thank you ! Great Chapter, a very good job like the last time (and what a coincidence: I'm playing (with the game) the part of Bur-Omices).

*O*/ Bye, see ya soon !
Vieraheart15 chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Very good! You know how to bring out emotion in your writing and that's a good thing. And you know how to keep them in character too, that's a hard thing to do, but you do it better than many.
Kara Bunansa chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
wonderful chapter, it was extreamly capturing. i have a question, how long do you think it will be?