Reviews for Signal Fire
Tobias eaton chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Wow, this was great! The characters were true to who they are in the show, many times people make Meredith cry too much and etc but this was good. Please add more chapters!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
I wish you had continued with this story! It's a great storyline and would love if you would come back and continue to write more for it!
name chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
update
wildflower20 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
hope u would continue this story. love mermark
superficialcynic chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Nice to see the that Mark is looking out for Meredith.
Adian chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
I've been reading this lovely MerMark story only to discover it has four chapters...GASP! It would be really lovely it you would continue the story.
lizziebinder88 chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
i miss this story too! please update soon
Lal chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
This is a very well written fanfic. I love MerMark and there is not much fanfic about them, let alones one such as this. I hope you are planning to update it soon as it's been awhile. Please keep writing...
Matt chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Did you forget about this story? I love it and wish you'd continue. I'm awaiting a new chapter in Heart of Sloan, too. ;) please update!
jeszika chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
would love to see this updated. i love mermark.
JenniferLauren chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
update!
Lisa chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
I love this story! Please update soon... I can't wait to read more :)
ablackrainbow chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
This is great, can't wait for your next update.I so wish there was more mer/mark stuf out there, i also wish there could be some mermark on the show!But i don't think the last will happen, but i can hope ]
2SeXy4MYsCRUbS chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
I love this. I really do. I love Makr this way. You make him perfect in all of your stories. And please update your other mer/mark story. PLEASE I miss it
Taylor chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Love the story! I love reading Mer/Mark stories they are the best! Please update soon!